Rumour GFC 2019 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the sticking point right now - seems we are happy to part with pick 37 but want something else in return while St Kilda want a better pick than 37

It seems to me they want charity because they don't know how to deal after offering 5 people deals. Ridiculous. We can't do it for them

If his testing was poor after being in the SANFL league system then that’s a worry.

Thats what worries me too...after a year playing against men he should have better endurance unless he is carrying an injury.

Personally think 18 is too high for Howard and 24 should get it done. Or they could use a Future 1st for Howard and Ryder then use our 24 to get Jones, 37 to get Butler. They need mid range picks. The real issue for them is how do they get Hill because they are running out of options.
I'd offer up 24 for Ryder and Steven and they pay his full income for a year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except Ryder and Steven play for different clubs so offering 24 to the Saints wont get you Ryder :p
Of Course I'm aware of that.
Ryder looked around Carlton when it looked like they had stuffed the Hill deal at StKilda. If we get Hill we should have Ryder come to us instead. Keep them together and have a tap ruckman who can play forward. Ryder/Ratagolea combo sounds tasty.

Ryder looked around Carlton when it looked like they had stuffed the Hill deal at StKilda. If we get Hill we should have Ryder come to us instead. Keep them together and have a tap ruckman who can play forward. Ryder/Ratagolea combo sounds tasty.

So what would you offer for Steven and Ryder considering we dont have a pick after 37? 37 for Steven and Future 3rd for Ryder?

Ryder had a worse season than Stanley when you compare them based on ruck efforts - so why would we want him?

Rather stick with Stanley as Ryder isn't an improvement but will likely cost more

So what would you offer for Steven and Ryder considering we dont have a pick after 37? 37 for Steven and Future 3rd for Ryder?
Only thing is we will have to delist more of the current list
Henderson, Buzza, maybe Zuthrie, Menegola and seek a Parsons trade to open space for our picks

Ryder had a worse season than Stanley when you compare them based on ruck efforts - so why would we want him?

Rather stick with Stanley as Ryder isn't an improvement but will likely cost more
I actually like Stanley, but would genuinely like a real tap ruckman on our list. Feeding our mids would improve us enormously

Trade period like when we were kids and the swapcards came out..:rolleyes:
Two weeks too long, just a circus to keep footy in the news.
There is no way the trade period is too long.

You can't just ring a player, ask them if they're willing to move. "Oh and we need the answer now".
We tried that with SJ.

The only people that think it's too long are the impatient.

All crap he ran 3.1 and his acceleration when moving is elite plus.

He ran 3.218 which is quite slow and 9 for the agility test which indicates his acceleration and turning circle are on the slow side. 19.4 at the yoyo means his endurance needs work to play midfield. Yes he probably plays quicker in game because he reads the play well but he cant really be a mid unless he improves athletically and if all he does is kick kolo to the vfl i dont see that as worth a first round pick to us.

Ryder is not coming here we have too many old rucks as it is.

I could be wrong but im fairly sure Menegola and Narkle are both managed by Colin Young so if Hill indicates he is willing to come here they would know pretty well whether either is prepared to go back the other way.

I know, I just want a ruck. And some bloody movement.
Get Steven over the line and swap some picks

Get the right ruck we already have 4 of the wrong one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back