Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree that Durdin deserves a go, always competes well and has good size

him and/or Maj in

straighten us up at either end

we don’t have a true 3rd tall at either end which we had last year

there are too many small plodders running around that aren’t doing anything for our structure around the ground, this is why our smaller players get caught on talls

Pretty much what I was going to say. People wanting to bring in wood again after all the useless performances he has put in.
Doing the same things over and over and expecting different results is so NMFC and crazy

Repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results I now call the Wood effect

Something about deck chairs on the titanic. Except most of the replacement chairs are either broken or still being fixed.

Something about deck chairs on the titanic. Except most of the replacement chairs are either broken or still being fixed.

Yeah pretty much but if we’re having the same convo next year about the sane players it’s on Shaw.
I know you can’t change things that quick but if atley, Jmac and hall are still stinking it up and getting games.
8 minimum should be delisted.
Get some decent users, small pressure forward and rebound defenders - we will look a lot better as we will have more time to dispose of ball.

Yeah pretty much but if we’re having the same convo next year about the sane players it’s on Shaw.
I know you can’t change things that quick but if atley, Jmac and hall are still stinking it up and getting games.
8 minimum should be delisted.
Get some decent users, small pressure forward and rebound defenders - we will look a lot better as we will have more time to dispose of ball.
Hopefully list sizes are reduced, because then we can cut without needing to replace. Otherwise we are panning for gold later in the draft.

Looks like Cunners + Higgins are injured and Thomas could be out with concussion. With what they served up with that many senior players in the team. Its time to play the kids and see where some players are at. Would even move Walker forward to play McKay/Durdin back. Bring in Walker Scott Bonar Ahern. And yes give them midfield time and not just forward pocket

I don't really give a sh*t who comes in or out, really not looking forward to this one. Hopefully the boys feel like having a crack or expect the same.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If we want to do what's right in the long term and really have a look at our list and give some responsibility to raw kids over vanilla seniors then we need to be prepared for things to get worse before they get better. ECO from this season. Better things are coming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xerri is not ready. Hooker is fully cooked but look decent when playing against Cox - Xerri is Cox.

Interesting to see if Hurly plays - after getting zurhaared last year not sure he would be keen for his career to end next week.

If we bash their powder puff midfield we will be a big chance to win. I just hope someone waves to Stringer while he hides in the stands.

Hooker will play on Brown as our other defenders are too small. Expect Hurley to go to Zurhaar.

Need to:
Get some small defenders who can hit a target. Bring in skilful youth in place of list cloggers. Try another tall forward and bring in Maj as a utility tall.

In: Ahern, W Walker, Daw, Durdin, Scott, Murphy, Bonar
Out: Cunnington, Higgins, Atley, Macmillan, Hall, Xerri, Pittard

B: Williams, Tarrant, Murphy
HB: Haydon, J Walker, McDonald
C: Dumont, Simpkin, Polec
R: Goldstein, Ahern, Anderson
HF: Zurhaar, Durdin, Taylor
F: Thomas, Brown, W Walker
I: Scott, Mahony, Daw, Bonar

Durdin. * me.

I want to see Scott and Bonar in for an extended run.

We don’t have the cattle to clear out most of the rest, but hopefully with some Walker style pickups and a better injury list, we can finally see the end of Atley, Jmac, Hall, Williams etc in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back