Werewolf PMBangers replacement werewolf [MAFIA WIN]

Remove this Banner Ad

So for you to win, what do you need?
Depends what the GF does but my best guess that it will be me the gf and one other left.

For me to win I just need the other player to vote for the GF to be lynched for the GF to win that player would have to vote me.

Who knows the GF and I might vote the villager out and he kills me the next night. But this doesn’t help me (it would if the GF wasn’t night immune) so obviously I’ll be voting the GF tomorrow.

PMBangers chances of finishing this tonight?

I’m guessing if the GF has their action in you can call it and then we just get left with the final decision of what the remaining village aligned wants to do.

PMBangers chances of finishing this tonight?

I’m guessing if the GF has their action in you can call it and then we just get left with the final decision of what the remaining village aligned wants to do.
That's fair enough

No objections here.
Well I’m out from 7:30am until 5/6pmish tomorrow with local footy and away game. So I’ll literally have no say on anything. Might have access from 9 to 9:30 but we will see

But I’m saying that if no one is here now to defend themselves like I won’t be tomorrow so be it we will wait until tomorrow.

Well I’m out from 7:30am until 5/6pmish tomorrow with local footy and away game. So I’ll literally have no say on anything. Might have access from 9 to 9:30 but we will see

But I’m saying that if no one is here now to defend themselves like I won’t be tomorrow so be it we will wait until tomorrow.

I guess you could effectively start the phase at 6pm. That way you both get a say to whoever is remaining.

Depends on how much discussion you want to do.

I guess you could effectively start the phase at 6pm. That way you both get a say to whoever is remaining.

Depends on how much discussion you want to do.
Depends whose alive I guess

Night 6
Who's dead?

Bovo (Flog) killed by wolves
GREENESHOOTS (Flog) killed by mafia

Day Phase ends at 8AM AEST or when everyone has voted

Fair enough,

croweater 41 MC Bad Genius

Talk to me, let's get this finished.

One extra question to MC, I want to know what happened with that intimidation of MWPP of calling GUH Your Highness. That wasn't right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst choke in the history of choking. I suck at this game.

Dead PM please.

It was you killing GUH which sunk you I think. With him alive I probably would have been lynched.

These two were very good. We thank them for their bullet in MannumPower

Look go a step further Chip let’s all just vote ourselves send it to the randomiser.
Or you just vote Chipmunk with me and you win. Gets the GF out and you've finally equalled or outnumbered the village.

Thanks PMBangers.

These two were very good. We thank them for their bullet in MannumPower

Look go a step further Chip let’s all just vote ourselves send it to the randomiser.

Yep - spoiler alert, that was where I was going.

2/3 chance MC wins, 1/3 chance you win.

I'd love to be the person who kills you right at the end, but to be fair you don't deserve it - claiming cub at the end means you deserve a shot at victory. I do think MC just shaded it performance-wise so those odds are for me, a fair reflection of the game. The balls on that move he's just played though, he'll go far.

I'll tell you what's moving me away from DockerDen5215 .

I've won a game like this with very few posts before (he's on 22). Sure, you win. But it's deeply unsatisfying, especially with a lone role where you aren't talking to anyone else. I don't talk about that game as no-one looks at it and says "he's clearly a good player", they say "lurker win - urgh". Especially Barrybran - he hates it.

The cannibal could be one of a number of people including myself. If it's him and he wins, how would you react?
I'm only lurking because I'm dead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back