Autopsy AFL 2021 First Preliminary Final - Demons v Cats Fri September 10th 7:50pm EST / 5:50pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 76 40.0%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 60 31.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My pre-game prediction of Geelong fans concentrating more on being offended at posts on this board than their actual teams lack of mettle has come through. Who would've thunk.

Watch the game!

I'm confused... are you telling people in a forum to stop posting in a forum, while simultaneously posting in said forum?

Also, seems your main goal is to just rile up Geelong fans. Maybe you should take your own advice?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it’s been a whole 0.95 of a season since we made a grand final playing almost exclusively away from there
Mickey Mouse season.

How'd the GF go?

The issue is when you train and play on a unique ground size your style of play will adjust accordingly.

I noticed how bad the WCE game plan is on much smaller grounds when I went to see them play Sydney at the SCG a couple of years ago. Ground's so short the exit kick out of defence ends up in the forward 50, which means WCE would do a clearing kick in a congested situation and the forwards were never set up for it. Sydney played the ground to perfection by always finding that link person.

Frustrating as hell to watch live.

Back