Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

We might not have to sack him!

View attachment 1544078

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

The sensible chuckle of foreign scammers googling “rich Australian man” and embarking on campaigns featuring David Koch and Dick Smith to honeypot unsuspecting locals.

Koch going on AA and yet again embarrassing himself. Talking about the AFLW side what a great year they had. "Play a tough way, a lot to like etc..." We won one game and finished second bottom.
Even kern's `it's a tough competition and someone has to lose,' would have been better than the kokmeister's patronising BS.

Once again the bloke proves he has No *ing Idea!

The Power loses the first 5 games of the season and misses the finals yet again, the Maggies have their worst season in living memory and at one stage were seen as a chance for the spoon, and the AFLW team were only saved from finishing in that position due to how poor the Sydney team was, yet the biggest clown in the Alberton circus still attempts to put a positive spin on things. o_O

How the great, proud, and ultra successful club many of us grew up idolising could sink to little more than a facsimile of what it once was, and become little more than an also ran existing to make up the numbers is still (at least for me) beyond belief!

The Power loses the first 5 games of the season and misses the finals yet again, the Maggies have their worst season in living memory and at one stage were seen as a chance for the spoon, and the AFLW team were only saved from finishing in that position due to how poor the Sydney team was, yet the biggest clown in the Alberton circus still attempts to put a positive spin on things. o_O

How the great, proud, and ultra successful club many of us grew up idolising could sink to little more than a facsimile of what it once was, and become little more than an also ran existing to make up the numbers is still (at least for me) beyond belief!

WwmUsI0HLMUD0RAN74EDXjtqOnQ=.gif

I think you need to lower your expectations....
After all we're not in the SANFL anymore.
We're just a little battler club from Alberton.
Our community involvement is second to none.

Am I doing this right?

I'm generally pretty positive but the air of mediocrity permeating the club right now just saddens me.
I don't expect us to win every year but in the past it was the clearly stated goal and anything less was definitely not hailed as a success.

Koch going on AA and yet again embarrassing himself. Talking about the AFLW side what a great year they had. "Play a tough way, a lot to like etc..." We won one game and finished second bottom.
Probably trying to deflect from the obvious connection of our results to the appointment of our head coach as "mentor" to the W coaching team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol imagine anyone from 1870-2004 coming out and saying there was "alot to like" about a 1 win season, and being so chipper about the men's result and 'trajectory'.

What even is our football club, it's a steaming pile of s**t with no identity.

What’s Bucky up to these days? Even if he only did it for 2 or 3 years to assist in some much-needed cultural rehabilitation.
Bucky? He must be 75 now and 15 years gone from AFL. How did he go post Port career in State Govt??? I am not sure it was a success, it may have been a disaster. I think we should embrace 2022/2023. Bucky was a great player, noone better both left and right foot. He could slot set shots from the boundary line with ease.

Surely we are better than bring back Bucky. If thats the case, we are definitely a basket case. I do agree that Koch is done, but I am not sure who are the vibrant, energized, smart, wealthy board members are of the future.

Surely we are better than bring back Bucky.

As Prez. Struggling to see a downside? That he won’t slather us in cringe every time he opens his mouth already puts him ahead of the incumbent douchenozzle.

Bucky? He must be 75 now and 15 years gone from AFL. How did he go post Port career in State Govt??? I am not sure it was a success, it may have been a disaster. I think we should embrace 2022/2023. Bucky was a great player, noone better both left and right foot. He could slot set shots from the boundary line with ease.

Surely we are better than bring back Bucky. If thats the case, we are definitely a basket case. I do agree that Koch is done, but I am not sure who are the vibrant, energized, smart, wealthy board members are of the future.

Overs on his age (turned 70 this year), but unders on his time out of football (finished up after the 2004 flag).

Overs on his age (turned 70 this year), but unders on his time out of football (finished up after the 2004 flag).
And probably still 10 years too young to be president of the U.S.

All bs aside though I couldn't think of a better bloke to put some real Port Adelaide back into Port Adelaide, but I have heard he is one of those blokes who once he has been there and done that he doesn't look back.

And probably still 10 years too young to be president of the U.S.

All bs aside though I couldn't think of a better bloke to put some real Port Adelaide back into Port Adelaide, but I have heard he is one of those blokes who once he has been there and done that he doesn't look back.

Yes, it was "mission accomplished" for Bucky after 2004. I don't know how current his LinkedIn entry is, but it sounds like he ticks all the boxes. And he's younger than a couple of former state premiers turned AFL team presidents that I can think of...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back