Autopsy Rd 1 Geelong lose to GWS by 32 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Still hoping for a miracle but can confirm
ZGuthrie is still woeful
Atkins is a still a VFL player
Fort is still a VFL player

Oh and rule a line through CGuthrie. No flags will be one with him in the side. Taken me a long time.

If I see Bews, Parsons or Jenkins next week I’ll spew up.
Dunno what game you were watching but Fort was one of our positives tonight

We learnt no Spectators were allowed into the ground and somehow Zac Guthrie and Sav snuck in
Harsh on Sav, he still needs time. Zuthrie I gave a lot of leniency previously but he has not improved in a couple of years and is effectively 4ish year veteran now.

The problem tonight was that the giants got kissed on the dick with their efficiency in goal kicking and going forward in general.

Also, the following footballers are VFL standard at best.

Atkins
Menegola
Zuthrie

Drop those 3 potatoes and Bring in

Parfitt
Cockatoo
Steven

And we’ll be infinitely better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, if this year is cut short he should go around again. I dont want him to retire after a year like this.

At the very least if he does retire they simply *have* to organise a testimonial game next year. It would be a travesty for one of the greatest players the game has ever seen to go out without fans getting a chance to say goodbye. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to be there to watch him play one last time.

We need speed and spread in this team. Cam survives as he has the attribute we need. Constable stays out as he's one paced and one positioned.
Narkle survives for the same reason. Bews has some toe. Clark has some toe.
Narkle has time but he fumbled his way through Marsh 1 did he play Marsh2?and was fumbly again tonight.

O'connor blicavs Henry
Stewart taylor Clark
Duncan Selwood Parfitt
Miers Hawkins Dahlhaus
Ablett Ratagolea Rohan
Fort Danger Steven
Jenkins Constable Guthrie Narkle

Out: Tuohy Zuthrie Menegola Atkins
In Steven CC Jenkins Parfitt

Yep. I'd back that team in. Atkins maaaaybe a little stiff. The others not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back