Game Day Adelaide v Brisbane, Sun 28/6/20 @1.15pm => FACE/OFF: OH HOWE ARE THE MYGHTIE OUERTHROWEN

Brisbane winning margin? Will a senior get recalled? Who will debut? What tattoo should I get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We are coming from a low base, anything other than rolling over and dieing is considered fantastic.

That said, it was s bit encouraging.

That was kind of the point I began with. We just shouldnt overstate what it was.

Two goals in five or so minutes was nice. We only kicked two for the rest of the quarter from there.

That was kind of the point I began with. We just shouldnt overstate what it was.

Two goals in five or so minutes was nice. We only kicked two for the rest of the quarter from there.
The final ball in is killing us. Today we at least got the pill through the middle but I reckon half a dozen times we killed it going in there.

For me it was the different attitude.

Not afraid to take the game on instead if being hemmed it at HB to scared to kick to a contest.

Scoreboard irrelevant

Means nothing if we don't start like that next week.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

4 goals in a 15 minute quarter is equivalent to a 6-7 goals 20 minute quarter.

It's also equivalent to a four goal quarter.

If your point is we should be encouraged by things that didnt happen, that's absurd.

- Love Tex but...
- Laird stinking up the joint
- Brouch for FA compensation
- Murphy invisible

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wait, bagging Tex was your first thought watching the game?

I would have thought the third term made it clear he'd be ok in a team that was even remotely competent.

Jeez we got a fair reaming from the umps
You can always expect a fair reaming up there and it’s not necessarily the crowd influence, since there was bigger all there today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, bagging Tex was your first thought watching the game?

I would have thought the third term made it clear he'd be ok in a team that was even remotely competent.

You can credit me with the form revival. This comment was made in the first half. Tex obviously saw it and took it to heart. Would love him to maintain that form

LOL, I think you forgot that they are only playing 75% of the usual quarter and thought 4 goals in a quarter isn't that good.

They'll probably make a toyota classic moments ad about the time that we kicked two goals between about the 5th and the 16th minute of a quarter. Glorious.

Are the 2nds playing practice matches at the moment? Well aware how badly the main team is playing, curious to see if the 2nds are just as bad.
From memory we only kicked like 2 goals against Port the other week.

Are the 2nds playing practice matches at the moment? Well aware how badly the main team is playing, curious to see if the 2nds are just as bad.
From memory we only kicked like 2 goals against Port the other week.
We are playing scratch matches. Some clubs are having to combine their players.

We havent had to so far and have been beaten by Port and Suns ressies. We actually beat Lions ressies on the weekend in a close game. MCrouch, Stengle in out best.

Strachan in good form isn’t bad news at all. Big lad with some skills

Fair. I had him as a likely delist though, ROB looks like he is going through some second-year blues right now.

FWIW, I am not a big fan of Lynch (present day Lynch) and I missed the game as I was out having lunch, however, I heard him speak after the game as I was in the care and really liked the cut of his jib.

Remained positive and upbeat (but not in a deluded way) but made a point of stressing that he wanted to be in Adelaide playing for Adelaide (yes, understand that its not like he is fighting off offers) but it was the way it was said, felt like it was a bit of fightback from everything thats happened over the last few weeks. Not sure if anyone else heard it or had the same thoughts as me.

Back