Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Cats v Saints Sat Aug 6th 7:25pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

• Saints by 7 - 20

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny you didn’t complain about the 20m one earlier coming out of our backline where we were told to play on. You absolute blouse. No wonder your club has won only one flag when their fans make as many excuses as you do

I guess I shouldn't have complained about Hawkins being awarded a goal in the 2009 GF when the ball clearly hit the post.

Easy not to complain about the umpires when your club has had such a charmed run for so many years.

I guess I shouldn't have complained about Hawkins being awarded a goal in the 2009 GF when the ball clearly hit the post.

Easy not to complain about the umpires when your club has had such a charmed run for so many years.

You had every right to. As it was a clear mistake and not down to any interpretation.

You’ve just had a blow up about a mark that wasn’t 15, yet in the 3 minutes that followed you had a st Kilda player paid a mark who then took his kick from where his teammate kicked it to him, and another kick across the back of the centre square that went about 5m and you don’t say anything.

Travis Cloke hit the post in 2011 when his side were leading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's the new bloke commentating tonight? Not Jason Bennett, Joe Watson or Chris Johnson

How close is the McDonald’s in geelong to the ground? Is it in the stadium? All the cats players in the stands have McDonald’s coffee

Last edited:
Geelong supporters are embarrassing themselves big time in this thread

There it is, more cheating for the cats! *ing ridiculous
Uh Oh Omg GIF by ESPN

Back