Australia v England First Ashes Test at the Gabba - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

And here it is, the handbags at ten paces slanging matches are over and now we have the cricket.

Australia XI
Smith
Warner/Maxwell
Bancroft
Ussie
Handscomb
Marsh/Maxwell
Paine
Starc
Cummins
Goat
Hazelwood

England XI
Root
Anderson
Cook
Stoneman
Vince
Malan
Ali
Bairstow
Woakes
Broad
Ball

Forecast is for a bit of rain but hopefully not much, so fingers crossed it won't be an issue.
Bring it on.

DPO0cDDWAAAOPY_.jpg

Bloddy excited, have already organised to work in the TAB/Gaming “area” from 10-7. Big screen. Getting paid to watch cricket.. loving life.

Then off to Adelaide (bloddy expensive) but hopefully worth it. 4 days off piss, cricket and hot pommy backpackers it’s like Christmas but only better and no family :straining:

Looks like it might be one to bowl first with this weather. The pacemen will love it.

If Marsh isn’t 110% don’t bother picking the campaigner.

Hazlewood and Starc to tear through them hopefully. We might be in a bit of trouble if we bat first and the ball is moving around!

Can’t wait!

So cut that I couldn't get out of work today. Hopefully will catch most of the days play on radio at least between meetings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day 1 of the ashes

Day of work. Check
Beers are cold. Check
BBQ is ready. Check

Im set and ready to go

Would rather a day off work, but each to their own ;)

I've been sleeping poorly.

Do I listen to the first few overs - I won't be able to sleep if I do and I'll end up listening to the entire first session - or just wait till 4 and start listening then when I inevitably wake up?

If we are batting, as a WA fan, is it my duty to listen to Cam Bancroft's start to his career?

What to do? What to do?:D

Does anyone know if we can watch the cricket on the 9now website, or are the streaming rights exclusive for Optus Sport?

Asking so I can watch at work :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back