Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 15 vs. Fremantle, MRVL 26/06 @ 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yet the action is very high risk of significant injury.
Needs to avoid in future.

If he wanted to he could have put Oliver into next week. It was a brush of the face at worst.

Joel Selwood is allowed to eye gouge an opponent and he's hailed as a 'fierce competitor'.

The AFL is a laughing stock.

Given our position on the ladder I don’t think we would have got more than 20,000 at this game even with a full capacity alllowed,so I don’t think too many people are going to miss out on seeing the game.

Given our position on the ladder I don’t think we would have got more than 20,000 at this game even with a full capacity alllowed,so I don’t think too many people are going to miss out on seeing the game.

20,000 would require both of Freo's supporters to turn up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might get few more as we are on a 2 Game Winning Streak

Just trying to keep people safe
There's legit 0 new covid cases and they still won't allow a decent crowd back into sporting events.

This government is an absolute train wreck.
Never mind that we are imprisoned in our own country for 18 more months while the rest of the world gets on with life, so long as we are safe. Of course that's down to Scomo not Merlino, but they're all playing the same game now. I think while there is the slightest whiff of virus about, all sporting games should remain crowdless. In fact, I see no reason why the players themselves shouldn't wear masks. Perhaps the game could be made totally contactless like netball until this epidemic is dead and buried, with players being fined or suspended for touching an opponent or encroaching on his one meter square space. I am sold on safety now and would like to see it applied to every situation in life where people gather. Good on you James and Scomo!

Never mind that we are imprisoned in our own country for 18 more months while the rest of the world gets on with life, so long as we are safe. Of course that's down to Scomo not Merlino, but they're all playing the same game now. I think while there is the slightest whiff of virus about, all sporting games should remain crowdless. In fact, I see no reason why the players themselves shouldn't wear masks. Perhaps the game could be made totally contactless like netball until this epidemic is dead and buried, with players being fined or suspended for touching an opponent or encroaching on his one meter square space. I am sold on safety now and would like to see it applied to every situation in life where people gather. Good on you James and Scomo!

Some great ideas as we strive towards finding more of that new covid normal.

Some great ideas as we strive towards finding more of that new covid normal.
Some people seek to reach nirvana, but achieving a complete state of new covid normalness will satisfy me. The removal of objects of temptation and earthly distraction will eradicate all earthly needs and desires as I learn to be at one with myself. My objective is to achieve a lifetime state of solitary lockdown, permanently socially distanced from the world.

The Freo supporters are saying this is a ‘danger game’ for them. How far we have fallen

Freo are a 5 goal worse side on the road. The only thing that stops them from being a top 8 contender is their ordinary record on the road. In saying that, Freo could make a mess of us up forward, particularly if Taberner is back this week, whilst we lose Moore....

Would be tough for those wanting to go to the VFL at 12, couldn't stay for the whole thing.
They might move it forward to 11.
Freo are a 5 goal worse side on the road. The only thing that stops them from being a top 8 contender is their ordinary record on the road. In saying that, Freo could make a mess of us up forward, particularly if Taberner is back this week, whilst we lose Moore....
There is a huge gap between Freo's home and away form. They are a bottom 4 team on the road and top 8 team at home. In Melbourne we should be beating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back