Traded Dean Kent [traded to St Kilda for #65]

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you think is a fair trade?

He was only offered a one year deal at your club and has played more games in the VFL than the AFL over the past two years.
That's all because of injury.

Pick 4 and you can break his foot.

Really? I expect a pick in the 40/50s, probably the latter.

That's all because of injury.

Pick 4 and you can break his foot.

Really? I expect a pick in the 40/50s, probably the latter.
Surely the fact he's been injured so much doesn't increase his value?

A pick in the 40's for a guy that has struggled with injuries, has played more VFL than AFL over the last two years and was only offered a one year deal at Melbourne?

I'd be surprised if that happened.

Surely the fact he's been injured so much doesn't increase his value?

A pick in the 40's for a guy that has struggled with injuries, has played more VFL than AFL over the last two years and was only offered a one year deal at Melbourne?

I'd be surprised if that happened.
Hence why I said probably the latter being a pick in the 50s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you think is a fair trade?

He was only offered a one year deal at your club and has played more games in the VFL than the AFL over the past two years.

65 is low but 39 is high. It's somewhere in between. At least there's no Dodoro-style "PSD" shenanigans.

Whenever he played this year, he was very good, but as usual, just keeps pinging hammies and getting injured.

Hopefully gets a good crack at it, and for pick 65, this is a good trade for St Kilda regardless.

If he stays fit he’ll be a nice pick up. Not sure has the ability to be as good as melksham one on one or have his forward 50 nouse. If he gets to melkshams level saints will have smashed this trade.

If he gets remotely close to Melk, stays fit and plays 100 odd for the Saints they've smashed it. Melbourne did right by Kent and gave him more opportunity for a token pick. Good work from both sides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back