Review Dogs 115 def Suns 67

Remove this Banner Ad

Weightman is my favourite Bulldogs player. Bont is a king and Libba is Libba, but if I was to get a number on a jumper right now, it would be the 3.

Finished in the garden. Scoreboard looks impressive. Does it flatter either team? Did we perform well?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Really strong performance.

Not sure how to judge Gold Coast as they have beaten an ordinary Richmond side and held on against a crows side that don’t seem to have progressed.

Unfortunate to get some injuries to our backline and we will need to restructure there slightly.

Really liked our balance of backline run and ability to intercept as well against a tall forward line.

Bont and Libba incredible. Was also impressed with Baker's game.

Intercept marking was very good. The backline was under pressure at a stage in the third quarter but they remained solid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Libba, Bont, Richards, Jones, and Weightman all played incredible games.

Everyone/me: How will we stop Rowell?

Libba:
The Walking Dead Easy Peasy GIF

Looks like it's pizza for Easter lunch next week. I am not superstitious!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I've told all of the North Supporters over on their thread to abandon ALL of their superstitions. Cause what ever game day superstitions that they have are clearly not working for them ;) I've told them to abandon brekky routines, change seats at the stadium and to even change what time they arrive and how they get there if that's what patterns they follow. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back