Rumour GFC 2019 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep being pricks cost them and the saints did the right thing in my opinion trading for those 2 picks, smart move. Too many puffed out chests and silly numbers thrown around in this trade period already. Steven is not worth anymore than 37, Saints dont like it they can keep him and pay his 800k why he sulks in the corner.

I think you proposed us doing something similar ... gutsy move from saints in a way.. I think it gives them an out if Hill eal falls over now ...the blame will be on Freo .. They had to split the picks. how else do they get their deals done... But are Stk really going to trade their 2020R1... I hope they do...

I'd be looking at Sharp to play on the wing - outside speed, great kicking skills. Compliments two bulls in Flanders and C.Stephens

Can see that ... its about the only role for him .. Taylor could do that but he also has forward smarts.. My bet is we like Bergman and Philp .. if we still have a pick in the 30's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to add... I was think the same last year with Clark ..and he has been a good pick .. so you may be right.

I think we need both outside and inside types. I have doubts over Parfitt. Think Constable will make it but need more. Narkle will be good too. Cockatoo?

I really liked Clark and was hoping he'd slip to us. Really like guys that can take a contested mark with great kicking skills. Btw, Clark is mates with Sharp so you never know...!!

I think in a way Gould reminds me of Ling... I think he can play elsewhere ...
Reminds me more of a Hurn, or a Goddard type (at best).
They reckon he's got explosive pace below 3secs for 20m... Could he be the big sleeper in the draft? Or the next Jansen.
Rantalll woudl appeal on hs testing ..but he is another like Petrochelli... from a basketball background.. athletically he stands out.. can he bring the other side of it up to speed. Has Blitz?
Rantall gets plenty of the ball, averaging 25 touches a game... Petrucelle was always a 10-15 possessions per game player in U18s. Different altogether.
I think Rantall has the big upside as a midfielder in this draft class, could be a sneaky pick in the 30s.

I think we need both outside and inside types. I have doubts over Parfitt. Think Constable will make it but need more. Narkle will be good too. Cockatoo?

I really liked Clark and was hoping he'd slip to us. Really like guys that can take a contested mark with great kicking skills. Btw, Clark is mates with Sharp so you never know...!!
Been saying it for a while. I think Sharp and Clark would make a terrific outside pair. I thought Sharp and Clark at the Champs last year looked red hot.
Makes me wonder then if Kennerly and Brownless become depth players on the outside, have to wait and see.

They reckon he's got explosive pace below 3secs for 20m... Could he be the big sleeper in the draft? Or the next Jansen.

Rantall gets plenty of the ball, averaging 25 touches a game... Petrucelle was always a 10-15 possessions per game player in U18s. Different altogether.
I think Rantall has the big upside as a midfielder in this draft class, could be a sneaky pick in the 30s.
All predicted to be gone by pick 10 though yeah?

Rantall's kicking needs work. Athletically gifted but can he hurt at AFL level?

Been saying it for a while. I think Sharp and Clark would make a terrific outside pair. I thought Sharp and Clark at the Champs last year looked red hot.
Makes me wonder then if Kennerly and Brownless become depth players on the outside, have to wait and see.

Clark can play half back. Sharp and Kennerly on the wings. I like Kennerly - he’ll just take a bit of time. A big pre season for him. Brownless won’t die wondering but long way to go.

Yeah ..I can remember at the time they were trying to turn it round.. it seemed a good deal..but Tyson really is one of the worst #2 for a while... Salem has been good... but the could have had kelly... add they could have had ben King last year... IF we did something like that our board would melt..

I cant see how we get 4 or 5 ..

2 out of 14 17 and an FR1 should get you 3/4/5, swap 24 for a later 2nd or a future 2nd if needed to get it over the line. Its only if the holders of 3/4/5 want players over picks that we will struggle to upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back