Opinion Is Josh Jenkins in our best 22?

Is Josh Jenkins in our best 22?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the actual GF no way would of the Crows beat Richmond even if Danger played the game of his life.
He's an unbelievable player but not that good. Would of taken Gaz 89 or a mid 90's Carey to even possibly change that one.
Agree, even though it is pointless playing these wotif games.
If Danger had've played in the GF, that means he would also have been playing during the season.
This would then affect the team to a much greater degree than just that one game.
In reality, it was the Crow's headspace that did them in.
With Danger in the team, all during that season, their headspace might have been different come that final game.
As I said, pointless exercise, with too many variables.

Watching the actual GF no way would of the Crows beat Richmond even if Danger played the game of his life.
He's an unbelievable player but not that good. Would of taken Gaz 89 or a mid 90's Carey to even possibly change that one.

Plus the uncomfortable fact that Richmond's midfield completely neutered Dangerfield during the same finals series. He tried hard, but was under intense pressure every time he got it and sprayed them all over the place.

Plus the uncomfortable fact that Richmond's midfield completely neutered Dangerfield during the same finals series. He tried hard, but was under intense pressure every time he got it and sprayed them all over the place.
+ the biggest problem was the forwardline being absolutely destroyed.
Wasn't even headspace or anything. Richmond just bought the pressure and had a couple of excellent defenders. The goals out the back they were used to just couldn't happen.

He is now. 😂😂😂

But Jack Steven, Jesus wept. Surely does not pull on a Geelong jumper ever again. The selectors have made an absolute howler there. Cost you the game too.

Last five brought in from other clubs....Ablett, Rohan, Dalhaus, Jenkins, Steven. Busted flush, average age measured in eons. Place is a mess. It seems it took Jenkins about 10 years to have the effect on Adelaide he has had on Cat Paddock in a matter of months.

Cataclysmic.

Last edited:
He is now. 😂😂😂

But Jack Steven, Jesus wept. Surely does not pull on a Geelong jumper ever again. The selectors have made an absolute howler there. Cost you the game too.

Last five brought in from other clubs....Ablett, Rohan, Dalhaus, Jenkins, Steven. Busted flush, average age measured in eons. Place is a mess. It seems it took Jenkins about 10 years to have the effect on Adelaide he has had on Cat Paddock in a matter of months.

Cataclysmic.
As big as a mess as the tigers are now. Complete reliance on one player. Just pray dusty doesn’t get injured or you wont even make the finals.

He is now. 😂😂😂

Cataclysmic.
Ablett's been allright. Didn't pay much for him. And it's faaaarken Gaz!!!!!!!!!!

He is now. 😂😂😂

Cataclysmic.

Bro, what the heck are you talking about?

Ablett has been amazing, Dahl great and Rohan better than you realise.

Also, are we really gonna throw Steven in the bin after 1 game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As big as a mess as the tigers are now. Complete reliance on one player. Just pray dusty doesn’t get injured or you wont even make the finals.

I know, he misses his first match in a year, we lose our first match in a year. :huh: You, us, Eagles, GWS all struggling. Frighteningly, by my analysis, #pieshaveinjuries are way ahead of the pack at present.

I do think the Cats have a couple of opbvious moves that will really help them over coming weeks:

Out - Steven(of course) Ablett(didn’t have an opponent anywhere near him game one or two, when given more normal facilitation last night we can see he should be retiring with immediate effect.)

In - Parfitt, Cockatoo

Your ruck is a hell of an issue. Stanleythat’sanotherfiinemessyou’vegotmeinto and Fort are no good at it.

Bro, what the fu** are you talking about?

Ablett has been amazing, Dahl great and Rohan better than you realise.

Also, are we really gonna throw Steven in the bin after 1 game?

I think however good you rate Ablett’s time back at Cat Paddock, he sadly looks gone now, he is no good at doing the things you need to do when you are slow because he has never been slow before and doesn’t know how to do these things. Would have needed to do a pre-season with Ben Cunnington or something.

Dollhouse has been alright, I think they really missed him after he went off last night. Rohan you could be correct, it is a bit tough for an outsider to tell. The minute you started playing Steven in that state you lost the plot. But if Jenkins actually plays, your footy department should be cleaned out.

Some of these guys look like near free recruiting hits, but they are actually bringing the place down.

I think however good you rate Ablett’s time back at Cat Paddock, he sadly looks gone now, he is no good at doing the things you need to do when you are slow because he has never been slow before and doesn’t know how to do these things. Would have needed to do a pre-season with Ben Cunnington or something.

Dollhouse has been alright, I think they really missed him after he went off last night. Rohan you could be correct, it is a bit tough for an outsider to tell. The minute you started playing Steven in that state you lost the plot. But if Jenkins actually plays, your footy department should be cleaned out.

Some of these guys look like near free recruiting hits, but they are actually bringing the place down.
You must have missed Gazza last week. He was pretty f**king good.
Yeah when the pressure goes up it's much harder for him. And he can struggle.
But f**k, how boring is footy now?
And we're not really a premiership team, so it's fun to see some top quality Ablett action when he gets going. I love it!
The others yeah, I wouldn't have got them. Would rather just rebuild.
But anyone who's ever lived west of Little River and wants to wind down, we want.
They haven't been bad for the price anyway.

You can just admit you don't watch our games and piss off from here.

You must have missed Gazza last week. He was pretty f**king good.
Yeah when the pressure goes up it's much harder for him. And he can struggle.
But f**k, how boring is footy now?
And we're not really a premiership team, so it's fun to see some top quality Ablett action when he gets going.
The others yeah, I wouldn't have got them. Would rather just rebuild.
But anyone who's ever lived west of Little River and wants to wind down, we want.

I have watched both your first two matches in replay carefully, and Ablett did not have an opponent near him at any stage, which possibly shows where opposition teams think he is with things now. He knows where to go to get the ball, no problem there. Once he has it he is Gary Ablett Jnr in name only now, especially in traffic. But the bloke is 36 years of age so it makes sense he is slowing right down.

I have watched both your first two matches in replay carefully, and Ablett did not have an opponent near him at any stage, which possibly shows where opposition teams think he is with things now. He knows where to go to get the ball, no problem there. Once he has it he is Gary Ablett Jnr in name only now, especially in traffic. But the bloke is 36 years of age so it makes sense he is slowing right down.
Last week noone had an opponent on them.
He was f**king fantastic with ball in hand.
I remember a move and a pass he made into 50 running down the wing was just top quality.
Same a pass to Danger. Not many players can do that even with no pressure at all.
Enjoyed it a lot. TBH.
Gotta think about it, if Dusty left yous, then you went down the track of just wanting to make finals, not really rebuild for a proper crack.
You'd get him back yeah, even just to see a few don't argues. You'd love it.

Back