Traded Jake Stringer [traded to Essendon]

Remove this Banner Ad

Overs for Gibbs I would have thought.
Kinda I guess it hinges on the 2018 second round pick. We did a similar thing last year for 2E and Smedts. We gave them our first round (and Smedts) for their second round (and 2E) we moved back about 4 spots in the draft. Dumped a s**t player and got an awesome one.

Not sure how I’m in a tizz, I’ve been saying it all week if you’d like to go back through the thread.

Gordon told them he was to approve the Stringer trade, and he vetoed the deal. Moronic move.

So if I say over and over that Jen Hawkins is my missus will that make it true??!! This changes everything.

Hahaha, now the Bombers have to mooch in on the Blues/GWS/Dogs trade to get Stringer. Would be funny as **** if Stringer ok'd a move to the Blues and we go direct for 16.

Do you really think that is going to happen? Look at where Essendon is going in the next 3 years and look at where Carlton are going.

Do you really think that is going to happen? Look at where Essendon is going in the next 3 years and look at where Carlton are going.
Look at where Richmond were going at the end of last year and look at where the Bulldogs were going.

Hahaha, now the Bombers have to mooch in on the Blues/GWS/Dogs trade to get Stringer. Would be funny as **** if Stringer ok'd a move to the Blues and we go direct for 16.

Well no because we are happy to leave him. You guys are gonna be doing the mooching, just like you did to WC.

Question is, have you learned how to mooch yet?

With what?
You need 25 and 30
If we went direct to Carlton for their pick 16 we wouldn't need third party involvement.

Won't happen - they're already chasing two players.

K0KWm.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There you go folks, first domino has fallen.

We get pick 16, Blues get their two players (Lang and Kennedy), Essendon get Stringer, we then get 50 more pages of a pissing contest and we all enjoy the weekend.
If Carlton wants Stringer and vice versa I can see

10 for Stinger and 28 Carl/WB

16 for Lang and 2nd rounder Carl/Geel

2nd rounder for Kennedy Carl/GWS

Less than 24 hours to go
If essendon get Stringer for 25 and 30 its a win
If bulldogs get a pick between 13 and 16 for Stringer its a win
If Carlton nab Stringer for pick 16 as part of Gibbs deal its a win- I think
If Stringer remains at Bulldogs its a sh**fight and only time will tell what the ramifications will be.
I still have a feeling that a deal will not go through or Geelong swoops late.
Interesting times ahead...............

Time extension required?

Actually it's been a few years since a list manager pulled the 'fax machine didn't work' excuse. It might be making a comeback

Wonder if no trade happens whether Connors will sue like Ricky Nixon said he should.

Fair credit to one bombers fan on big footy. Called the mental health card being played before it came out. Wheeled out Jakes dad.

What other cards does Connors have up his sleeve I wonder?

Spreading rumours about Luke Beveridge and Kim Jong Un being in alliance?

If we went direct to Carlton for their pick 16 we wouldn't need third party involvement.

Won't happen - they're already chasing two players.
You have 9,28 and 80 something

What do u give them for 16? That actually helps Carlton land two players this year

• Not a partisan snipe, actually a serious question: how the hell does someone make 250 posts a day, and then think "This is fine. Bigfooty is not a problem. I will do this again tomorrow" and then maintain that rate of posting for almost three years...?

Are those stats (25,000 posts in roughly 1,000 days) remotely accurate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back