Unofficial Preview JLT cup Strathalbyn, Sunday 25th Feb @ 1.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo 7 frees in last qtr, 8 for rest of game, coulda been our C's giving away frees or it may have just been typical bullshit we get

Almost as if Pyke let them get up so we could set up properly in the last minutes and practice our comeback drill.

I like Lachie Murphy for Cameron's spot.

I thought you might have had some alone time after Murphy’s game
I told you the times I saw The Northern Knights play in 2016 Signorello and Murphy were always stand outs so I'm really not surprised. Both Kids are goers that always put their head over the ball. Murph fora little bloke has a bazooka boot which we're yet to really see, can kick goals from outside 50m and could come in handy coming from behind the set kick a la Brodie Smith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mackay with a typical Mackay game. 15 touches (9 handballs) one behind, and pushed off the ball by a light breeze.

A couple of players really stood up in the last few minutes which was pleasing. Jacobs took a couple of clutch marks and kept the ball moving. The other was Mcgovern who is so clever on the deck with the push back to CEY.

I told you the times I saw The Northern Knights play in 2016 Signorello and Murphy were always stand outs so I'm really not surprised. Both Kids are goers that always put their head over the ball. Murph fora little bloke has a bazooka boot which we're yet to really see, can kick goals from outside 50m and could come in handy coming from behind the set kick a la Brodie Smith.
Well I reckon you got one out the two right. Sig I doubt will make it.

There were a few players out there who shouldn't ever play again for us.

Sad to say, Signorello doesn't look like he'll make it. Hunter the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back