Banter RDT 152 - Name for Sale

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely it's just as simple as asking Native Americans. They had an issue with the term Redskin, and if they have that same issue with any of the other names, change them, if not, don't change them.
I'm sure they'll bring it up at the next big meeting.

Anyway, more important stuff. I got block 329 for Pies/Cats, that'd be under cover right?

What row? Punch 'Optus Stadium virtual seat viewer" into Google and have a look. I checked row 3 and it's maybe under the canopy but it'll depend largely on wind direction

*edit* the further back you are the better, in that section. Wind coming from N-NW so you should be pretty right regardless.

That's the Friday game isn't it? Thought about going.

Has anyone heard of ticket information for the game on Sunday week? Who will get priority for the 30k?
We'll get ~27.5k tickets, pies and general admission get the rest.

My guess is members who pledged their memberships to the club will get priority to the eagles allocation. Are noteholders still a thing? They might get priority too.

Wigan are up 7-0 to Hull....

At half time.

Oh Hull. Oooooh Hull. So much going on there it’s not even surprising anymore.

Honestly, the cash aside, there is no draw whatsoever to the Premier League. The Championship is just in every way a better, purer, more entertaining sport product.

Now we’re talking a shitload of cash, sure, but where’s the heart? Where’s the offshore gambling in the Phillipines? Where’s the intentionally destroying your club to get back at the fans who are mean to you? Where’s the Wycombe Wanderers!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up to Day 46 of the dry spell with the missus. Yes, it’s gotten to the point where I’ve been tallying on my phone out of frustration. Sad, huh?

Anyone with any advice? I know Quinz is the resident Casanova here but I’m open to all perspectives.

Bit of context...
- she never initiates nor brings up the subject, which I’ve said before irks me/hurts my feelings
- I’m batting well above my average
- since she’s moved in I’ve struggled with her rock-like mattress so camp in the spare room often (almost permanently atm)
- I’ve tried to encourage her proactivity with certain purchases in the last few month which I felt were an alter of sacrifice for my dignity and put myself out there a bit.

My sister knows something is up with me but I can’t talk about it with her. Maybe this place can afford me some good advice?

Sorry to vent here, happy to do PM if people don’t want to read about this.

Up to Day 46 of the dry spell with the missus. Yes, it’s gotten to the point where I’ve been tallying on my phone out of frustration. Sad, huh?

Anyone with any advice? I know Quinz is the resident Casanova here but I’m open to all perspectives.

Bit of context...
- she never initiates nor brings up the subject, which I’ve said before irks me/hurts my feelings
- since she’s moved in I’ve struggled with her rock-like mattress so camp in the spare room often (almost permanently atm)
- I’ve tried to encourage her proactivity with certain purchases in the last few month which I felt were an alter of sacrifice for my dignity and put myself out there a bit.

My sister knows something is up with me but I can’t talk about it with her. Maybe this place can afford me some good advice?

Happy to chat in PM if you want mate.

A couple of things for the general advice though.
  • Intimacy always precedes sex for women. And often goes the other way too. Kissing, cuddling (the boring bits as blokes know it) are hugely important.. Listening if you are feeling adventurous too
  • Don't camp in the spare room
  • We've had these issues - you can kind of get in a stand off and no one wins. Try and make it happen, even if awkward and then try again

Sorry if blunt

Bit of context...

Just having a direct discussion about it with her could be really helpful if you haven’t already

Happy to chat in PM if you want mate.

A couple of things for the general advice though.
  • Intimacy always precedes sex for women. And often goes the other way too. Kissing, cuddling (the boring bits as blokes know it) are hugely important.. Listening if you are feeling adventurous too
  • Don't camp in the spare room
  • We've had these issues - you can kind of get in a stand off and no one wins. Try and make it happen, even if awkward and then try again

Sorry if blunt
Blunt is good mate.

I’m a horrid sleeper (fairly frequent night terrors too) and the spare room has become a necessity. We’re looking at getting a half/half mattress so that won’t be for much longer hopefully.
Just having a direct discussion about it with her could be really helpful if you haven’t already
Mmm. I’m very much the emotional one between us and the last time I explained my feelings on the matter it led to reactionary intimacy (which was great, don’t get me wrong) but no real change in her behaviour.

Blunt is good mate.

I’m a horrid sleeper (fairly frequent night terrors too) and the spare room has become a necessity. We’re looking at getting a half/half mattress so that won’t be for much longer hopefully.

Mmm. I’m very much the emotional one between us and the last time I explained my feelings on the matter it led to reactionary intimacy (which was great, don’t get me wrong) but no real change in her behaviour.
Half/half mattress should be priority 1 for you IMO. Sounds like you are on it.

Couple counselling actually works too (otherwise I would be divorced now).

CC, you should know how much I respect you for just putting that out there, it's a tough convo for blokes to have in a very public space.

I also want you to know how hard I'm fighting the urge to pots several relevant Simpsons gifs right now.

Feel free to go into it as little or as much as you'd like - how long has it been going on, and how long have you guys been together?

CC, you should know how much I respect you for just putting that out there, it's a tough convo for blokes to have in a very public space.

I also want you to know how hard I'm fighting the urge to pots several relevant Simpsons gifs right now.

Feel free to go into it as little or as much as you'd like - how long has it been going on, and how long have you guys been together?
Nah this feels like a huge cop out mate, hiding behind relative anonymity. I don’t feel like I can talk about it with family friends or even her really.

8 years pretty much now we’ve been together.

Nah this feels like a huge cop out mate, hiding behind relative anonymity. I don’t feel like I can talk about it with family friends or even her really.

8 years pretty much now we’ve been together.
Talking somewhere is a start

I have an idea.

6512baada81ba9ae8c2f870807a21de8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back