Banter RDT 157 - Not allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeds ain't all that HoneyBadger35

Lol.

Leeds scored twice in the first seven minutes and got done twice by VAR. You got battered for 90 minutes and won because a Man United loanee launched himself through the stratosphere to impress Mike Dean. Then he missed the penalty anyway. Embarrassing stuff.

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
In terms of conventional political wisdom, he's totally going the George Costanza approach this election.

1615290092209.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suspect it was made up, similar to how Kirkup claimed Labor stole the fuses from his temp office a few weeks back. Weird election this one.
You don't believe someone from Rockingham would pull a stupid stunt like that?

I'm surprised it's taken this long.

If you haven't seen the Oprah interview yet and are planning to, first of all, why? Secondly, save yourself the time...

Harry reminds me of that old joke - one that I've heard made about Clayton Oliver and same can be said about Powell. What would Harry (or other) be if he wasn't a prince (or footballer)? A virgin.

Harry reminds me of that old joke - one that I've heard made about Clayton Oliver and same can be said about Powell. What would Harry (or other) be if he wasn't a prince (or footballer)? A virgin.

or a podcast host that mods a footy forum......

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Maybe Megs is a manipulative succubus, or maybe the palace is filled with snobbish toffs, or probably it's a bit of both. But I don't care. Why Is Australia still signed up to this monrchy sh*tshow in 2021?

I've seen some numbers run before and just the cost of changing the currency would run to a couple of billion. Mind you i'm less worried about being a part of the commonwealth. I'd rather WA secede and we become our own country.

Lol.

Leeds scored twice in the first seven minutes and got done twice by VAR. You got battered for 90 minutes and won because a Man United loanee launched himself through the stratosphere to impress Mike Dean. Then he missed the penalty anyway. Embarrassing stuff.
So you mean you didn't score twice? If you false start in the 100m you can't just run to the end and claim you lost on a technicality. You have to actually follow the rules of the sport for goals to count.

So you mean you didn't score twice? If you false start in the 100m you can't just run to the end and claim you lost on a technicality. You have to actually follow the rules of the sport for goals to count.

And if you start behind the line and begin running when the gun goes off but still get disqualified?

39d1c1f744292ffb26e02d3d976453a7.jpg

Diving is also against the rules but here we are.

Would rather lose playing football than win “playing” how West Ham played, so it worked out well for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back