Preview Round 1, 2022 vs Brisbane Lions @ GABBA, 19/03/22

Remove this Banner Ad

what will Ken's excuse be and will Marshall be the scape goat for Ken to stab in the back?
Motlop will no doubt kick 3 last quarter goals to no-avail and still be the round 1 whipping boy.
Brisbane will do the obvious and man-up Allir to which Ken wont see coming because that's a really hard one for Ken
Charlie Cameron will tear up apart as Lochie Neale terrorizes the midfield
at the end of the day it will be a Work Hardery game that got away

Brisbane by 38, signalling the start of the end of Ken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expect the worse, hope for the best and it'll probably be somewhere in the middle, which is Bris by 20 odd.

BL by 30+. Hipwood bag. Starcevich 6+ intercepts. Lachie Neale to remain unterrorised. Hinkley presser consists of us being told "there's a long way to go".

Last edited:
BL by 30+. Hipwood bag. Starcevich 6+ intercepts. Lachie Neale to remain unterrorised. Hinkley presser consists of us being told "there's a long way to go".
Hipwood is out for the first half of the year with an ACL, and yet I'm still convinced he'll kick 5 on us.

Last edited:
Hipwood is out for the first half of the year with an ACL, and yet I'm still convinced he'll kick 4 on us.
Ah, last thing I read about him towards the end of last year was that he might make R1.

Modification: Daniher to kick 7.0.

Brisbane by eleventy.

The big question is who is going to terrorise Lachie Neale?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back