Preview Round 10, 2020: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Metricon Stadium, Thursday 6th August, 8:10PM AEST *RYDER 250TH*

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Saints

Votes: 49 94.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
d2x9BUM.png

Quick turnaround so getting this up now, interesting to see how we handle the quick run of games now. First of three games in 10 days.

Ryder probably out. Carlisle possible. Just because of age and Ryder's hand injury late. Need to continue the momentum against a side we can beat.

Will be interesting to see if we rest anyone. Previously this would be a game to do it. But GC this year are a very good side.
We have a five day break to their four dayer. I'd be going all out for a win here. If we need to have a game where we rest several players, I'd do it against the cats. Put a priority on the Suns game and the bombers match.

Ryder if he needs a rest but I'd try to keep as many of the 22 from today.

We have a five day break to their four dayer. I'd be going all out for a win here. If we need to have a game where we rest several players, I'd do it against the cats. Put a priority on the Suns game and the bombers match.

Ryder if he needs a rest but I'd try to keep as many of the 22 from today.
This might be the game to rest Ryder anyway. The ice on his hand after the game could be a worry.

Witts is a big man and usually dominates hitouts while the two ruck set up has been better on the inexperienced ruckman.

Marshall could really work him over and exploit him around the ground.

After the game Ryder was icing up his hand did I also notice Members icing up his thigh? Haven’t heard anything about it but I’m sure I noticed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out Sinclair? 😳
Ross will come back in so who else is there to drop? Didn't think he played bad at all but its just the reality of having your captains coming straight into the side. Even though they were quiet Coff & Clark have to stay in, and Hill still isn't playing great but there's not way we drop our marquee signing.

Ross will come back in so who else is there to drop? Didn't think he played bad at all but its just the reality of having your captains coming straight into the side. Even though they were quiet Coff & Clark have to stay in, and Hill still isn't playing great but there's not way we drop our marquee signing.

I’m wondering if they’ll give Ross another week.
Otherwise I’m thinking Parker for Long, obviously will need a slight reshuffle. Battle forward? Also, if Ryder’s hand is injured they might rest him too.

Suggesting to drop Sinclair ... suggesting Clarke and coffield were quiet ....

What actual game were you watching ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back