Autopsy Round 18, 2021 | Autopsy vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One other thing, our defence was ordinary, in particular our talls. Tarrant, McKay and Walker had poor games while Turner was superb. Jack was down and looked tired while Atley was serviceable.

With the inclusions of Corr, Bonar and Perez next year, the defence will be quicker and more damaging.

A shout out to Taylor, Scott and Mahoney who provided great run and pressure.

Overall, can't complain with the effort and that game style is coming along nicely .

Lol at scum c***s coming in here and gloating like they did something.

We are 18th, you got us on a return from Perth, a short break and we had to play on the Gold Coast. You barely got past us.

If I were you (well I never would be, yuck.) but in this hypothetical, if I were you I'd be much more concerned about my sides 54 point slip backwards than I would the small victory.

We are 18th, you got us on a return from Perth, a short break and we had to play on the Gold Coast. You barely got past us.

If I were you (well I never would be, yuck.) but in this hypothetical, if I were you I'd be much more concerned about my sides 54 point slip backwards than I would the small victory.
I said similar during the game. When * hit the front the players were celebrating like they had beaten top of the ladder team.

No concerns pal, we are in the 8 with 5 rounds to go(probably won’t make it) and with a third of our best 22 out of the team.

Most pundits had us being as putrid as your team, we’ve blooded 7 debutants and signed up all our guns.

Not sure why you think we’d be concerned?

No concerns pal, we are in the 8 with 5 rounds to go(probably won’t make it) and with a third of our best 22 out of the team.

Most pundits had us being as putrid as your team, we’ve blooded 7 debutants and signed up all our guns.

It’s all written down there. Because your team barely got past last on the ladder off a short turnaround from Perth.

As much as we always want to beat Essendon, I think we’d also all love to see your team play another final - it’s good for football how that always plays out.

Let them gloat.

I saw nothing remotely concerning about that team on the weekend moving forward.

Stringer (27), Merrett (26), Heppell (29), Parish (24) were the best players on the ground for them.

Can you imagine Thomas and LDU in 4 years time? Phillips in 4 years?

We are playing with a bit part forward setup also.

Fully expected the Bombers midfield to dominate and they didn't.

lol name the the third of your best 22 missing? Who are these 7 or 8 player that are out.

As for putrid - 6,122 days. Losing is now part of your DNA.

Absolutely this.

Imagine Thomas' best.
Imagine LDU's best
Imagine Stevo's best
Imagine Zurhaar's best

Now imagine that for most quarters most weeks they are playing at or just below that.

We are going to be somewhat impervious to taggers.

Plus Horne

Plus mystery forward

It’s all written down there. Because your team barely got past last on the ladder off a short turnaround from Perth.

As much as we always want to beat Essendon, I think we’d also all love to see your team play another final - it’s good for football how that always plays out.

1st on the ladder also just drew with 17th, it happens.

We still won though, for the second time over you lot this year with an average winning margin of 45 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shiel, Mcgrath, Langford, Hurley, Caldwell, Francis and Jones are all in our best 22 William.

Get out. Go flog yourself over that bloke that hangs around high schools chasing the underage girls.
Essendon have the opposite of a no dickhead policy.
It extends to supporters.

Shiel, Mcgrath, Langford, Hurley, Caldwell, Francis and Jones are all in our best 22 William.

A 16 game - 7 possession player and a 13 possession mid is in your best 22?

Jones is getting games because he is young - Caldwell is terrible.

Francis isn't injured.

A 16 game - 7 possession player and a 13 possession mid is in your best 22?

Jones is getting games because he is young - Caldwell is terrible.

Francis isn't injured.

They are all in our best 22 William and you know it, enjoy your week of losing to Essendon again, you’d be pretty well equipped to know how to handle it by now though I am sure.

They are all in our best 22 William and you know it, enjoy your week of losing to Essendon again, you’d be pretty well equipped to know how to handle it by now though I am sure.

Good luck in the finals ohh sorry that’s a bit low by me as we all know what happens.
Anyway enjoy your day mr September

Bruh we literally have moved on, you guys are coming in here trying to get a reaction. Seems like you guys have nothing else better to do with your time

Like Stringer hanging outside a year 10 deb waiting for his next missus to walk out here you are still Halfwithero.

You enjoy beating the 18th team and thinking it was anywhere near a good performance or that you side is going anywhere.

How anyone can still follow a side who knowingly injected poisons into young men to try and get an advantage is beyond me.

Enjoy going nowhere and not winning another final for over another year at least.

You Peanut.

1st on the ladder also just drew with 17th, it happens.

We still won though, for the second time over you lot this year with an average winning margin of 45 points.

The Dees has also beaten some of the good teams - Cats, Dogs, Lions, Port.

How have *ess gone against the top 6 teams?

Port 54 point loss - fail
Lions 57 point loss - fail
Swans 3 point loss - fail
Cats 41 point loss - fail
Dees 11 point loss - fail

17 games - you have played just the 5 games against the top 6 teams and failed by an average of 33 points - which will increase dramatically once the Dogs get a hold of their bunnies.

I'm sure these threads will start appearing on your board shortly. Its the deluded world your posters live in.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...what-weve-waited-almost-20-years-for.1209724/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back