Werewolf Shawshank Redemption Werewolf: brought to you by QrownBet - GAME OVER: VAMPIRES WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

dogs105

That will go down as the worst performance ever to get so deep into a game of werewolf.

Basically if there was a Billy you'd get it.

I think it helped to get rid of you early since you were forgetting to seer anyone anyway.

That was a fun game. Been a weird weird week for me and I couldn't get as invested in this one as usual but when I did - that last day was lots of fun. I figured I was dead mean walking and knew I had no chance of getting any evil to come out and "back me up" so had to try everything.

And boy did it kick start things. I'd like to think until that day 3KZ was moderately unhinged but then the door just flung off and he completely went bonkers.

I was actually disappointed to not get lynched that day because I was confused af over what went down.

But reading it and reliving it in the dead pm was very enjoyable.

Best moment in the dead pm was the fake screenshot of the mod pm.

Kdavva: "nah I can't be arsed. You're on your own aye"

Halfy: "you can take Qrownbet and shove it up your arse"

Haven't laughed that loudly at something on bigfooty in ages. My coworkers were concerned for my health.
Just so I can get the likes I so thouroughly deserve.

530948_db67ceb75c4009d341208be65416ebd3.png
Sorry for the low quality graphics.
530977_eca95525bccea884cef958371627d934.png

dogs105

That will go down as the worst performance ever to get so deep into a game of werewolf.

If there was a Billy you would surely call it the HaroLad right? Or the Akkaps?

dogs105

Not the bloke who wanted to kill you?

That was a fun game. Been a weird weird week for me and I couldn't get as invested in this one as usual but when I did - that last day was lots of fun. I figured I was dead mean walking and knew I had no chance of getting any evil to come out and "back me up" so had to try everything.

And boy did it kick start things. I'd like to think until that day 3KZ was moderately unhinged but then the door just flung off and he completely went bonkers.

I was actually disappointed to not get lynched that day because I was confused af over what went down.

But reading it and reliving it in the dead pm was very enjoyable.

Best moment in the dead pm was the fake screenshot of the mod pm.

Kdavva: "nah I can't be arsed. You're on your own aye"

Halfy: "you can take Qrownbet and shove it up your arse"

Haven't laughed that loudly at something on bigfooty in ages. My coworkers were concerned for my health.
Yeah I called it at the time. My brain simply exploded. I am back to being a 'mild mannered' high school teacher again.

Yeah I called it at the time. My brain simply exploded. I am back to being a 'mild mannered' high school teacher again.
Did you get those exams marked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same players get to the final phases every game we play. It’s a shitty trend
I’ve never really understood how a player sees it as a good thing to make it to the end as a villager?
I get that it happens, and I don’t particularly care about the trend you mentioned but I always laughed how akkaps for example would try to hide and make it to the end as villager.
What’s the ******* point??

Did you get those exams marked?
Yeah all good, but at one stage my worlds merged and I think I wrote on a kids essay that "Medea was either the Serial Killer or the Vamp, the Chorus were clearly converted, Jason was a flog, the Nurse and Tutor were Villagers, Aegeus was the Doctor and the Messenger was the Arsonist. How can you not see that. Please revise the play more thoroughly. D+"

Last edited:
Same players get to the final phases every game we play. It’s a shitty trend

I’ve never really understood how a player sees it as a good thing to make it to the end as a villager?
I get that it happens, and I don’t particularly care about the trend you mentioned but I always laughed how akkaps for example would try to hide and make it to the end as villager.
What’s the ******* point??

Sadly it says more about players like me, that enemy don't even bother thinking they needed to kill me, and my own vigilante had to do it in the end.

Sadly it says more about players like me, that enemy don't even bother thinking they needed to kill me, and my own vigilante had to do it in the end.
Just happens sometimes.im more referring to a player who tries to say under the radar as a villager deliberately.

Just happens sometimes.im more referring to a player who tries to say under the radar as a villager deliberately.

That’s akkaps though, I don’t think he understands the game really? Generally the same active players are all dead regardless of role before we’re even half way through the game

To be fair I’ve tried and failed miserably at playing under the radar to try and vary up my play and to also actually be of use in the end game.

It’s just the better players like yourself and Joe don’t get the opportunity to mix your play up like that regularly because you get targeted early because people worry about you because you’re capable. We have this conversation after every game, unfortunately it won’t change.

To be fair I’ve tried and failed miserably at playing under the radar to try and vary up my play and to also actually be of use in the end game.

It’s just the better players like yourself and Joe don’t get the opportunity to mix your play up like that regularly because you get targeted early because people worry about you because you’re capable. We have this conversation after every game, unfortunately it won’t change.
I’m not sure about that. I reckon Joe done a pretty good job the crafty prick when he kept saying it, almost daring people to think alternatively to the point where they started leaving him alone for a while there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back