Thanks Essendon! Solly will fit in nicely at Punt Road!

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was Richmond that gave up Daniel Wells.

Re: Re: Re: Thanks Essendon! Solly will fit in nicely at Punt Road!

Originally posted by Wally Matera
hahahahaha - this is coming from someone that gave up Daniel Wells only last year for a wheelchair bound c*ckhead!

Nice Move - Short memory d*ckhead!!!

Actually, Wally, it was Richmond that gave up Daniel Wells, to get Kane Johnson.

Well spotted Porthos

I thought it was Richmond that gave up Daniel Wells.

Yep your correct Porthos. If Richmond hadn't traded their 1st rnd pick (which at the time was #4 in the National Draft) they could have drafted Wells.
The ironic thing is, a year earlier the Crows offered Kane Johnson for Ben Holland and the tigers said now, so basically they could have had Kane Johnson for Ben Holland and still kept the draft pick for Wells.
That deal has gone on and bit them on the ar$e.

Re: Re: Re: Thanks Essendon! Solly will fit in nicely at Punt Road!

hahahahaha - this is coming from someone that gave up Daniel Wells only last year for a wheelchair bound c*ckhead!

Nice Move - Short memory d*ckhead!!!
Actually you guys gave up Daniel Wells in the 1st place.

Who is the D*ckhead now:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks Essendon! Solly will fit in nicely at Punt Road!

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Actually you guys gave up Daniel Wells in the 1st place.

Who is the D*ckhead now:rolleyes:

Yeah we may have passed on Wells, but for a reason!

Kane Johnson or Wayne Carey?

Please, it scares me to even ask the question. At least we get something out of player. He's put your club into further demise.

It's funny that the saying "too old, too slow" seems to follow Carey whereever he goes. He copped it at North, and now Adelaide are copping it!

If Richmond want both Brown and Solomon, then they're going to have to say goodbye to either Richo or Ottens, as someone mentioned earlier. Sure, pick 6 and a player may get you one of these, but not both.

Could be a heart-wrenching trade period for Tigers fans

It will be sad to see Dean go but if he is going to get paid $400,000 a year he will be coming a close 2nd to Mark Mercuri as the most overpaid player in the comp.

Originally posted by dogman22
If Richmond want both Brown and Solomon, then they're going to have to say goodbye to either Richo or Ottens, as someone mentioned earlier. Sure, pick 6 and a player may get you one of these, but not both.

Could be a heart-wrenching trade period for Tigers fans

Heart-wrenching? Sh*t, the past two years havent been heart-wrenching, its what we need! The players that we have obviously arent doing anything, so it wont worry us.

Bring it on!

Originally posted by dave_27
lol. u have to deal with essendon first who have thoughts on trying to offload him to port.
Thoughts will be where it ends.

Originally posted by kretchy
Can't see us getting both Solomon and Brown.

Neither can I and I hope we dont.. Id rather keep #6 and get someone like Notting then not have #6 and Bowden/Richo and have Brown or Solomon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks Essendon! Solly will fit in nicely at Punt Road!

Yeah we may have passed on Wells, but for a reason!

Kane Johnson or Wayne Carey?

Please, it scares me to even ask the question. At least we get something out of player. He's put your club into further demise.

It's funny that the saying "too old, too slow" seems to follow Carey whereever he goes. He copped it at North, and now Adelaide are copping it!
Don't forget other parts of the deal such as Jay 'Sarge' Schulz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back