Unofficial Preview Changes & pre-match discussion vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

He actually said that if you can't beat us when we are missing Murph, JJ and Suckers then you probably never will, which is probably an accurate statement. I don't think he is predicting that we lose, more so saying that it's probably going to be the best chance you get.
I actually said "Something along them lines" no need to explain urself Scragcity.
Three running backs out won't be easy to cover yes how is ur depth in that area?

I remember there was a period of time where we played North in a lot of milestone games consecutively, may have been Boomers 300th and I think Archers 300th too, don't quote me on that but there were 3 matches I remember listening to where we lost considerably.

I've never really had a biff with any supporters either online or at games, I'm respectful and almost think of myself as a football supporter before being a diehard bulldogs supporter, analysing the game and it's potential, I find the most fascinating thing that Kangaroos 'Against' is pretty much the same as the bulldogs 'For' but switching those around and they're complete opposites with the dogs conceding the least and bulldogs scoring the most, the bulldogs have conceded the least points in the AFL at this point. I think at this stage each team has probably played the same calibre of opponent (Kangaroos having a slightly harder draw with travel). But the highly defensive nature of one team and attack of the other, it just really looks exciting.

While I think we'll win, because it'd be silly for me to think otherwise, I don't think it's going to be a high scoring free flowing game, coming down to defence.

As far as our supporter base is concerned, definitely a few on either side being distasteful and offensive, it's football, it happens, I distance myself from those groups, definitely wish you luck for the season and hoping for a good game!

I remember there was a period of time where we played North in a lot of milestone games consecutively, may have been Boomers 300th and I think Archers 300th too, don't quote me on that but there were 3 matches I remember listening to where we lost considerably.

I've never really had a biff with any supporters either online or at games, I'm respectful and almost think of myself as a football supporter before being a diehard bulldogs supporter, analysing the game and it's potential, I find the most fascinating thing that Kangaroos 'Against' is pretty much the same as the bulldogs 'For' but switching those around and they're complete opposites with the dogs conceding the least and bulldogs scoring the most, the bulldogs have conceded the least points in the AFL at this point. I think at this stage each team has probably played the same calibre of opponent (Kangaroos having a slightly harder draw with travel). But the highly defensive nature of one team and attack of the other, it just really looks exciting.

While I think we'll win, because it'd be silly for me to think otherwise, I don't think it's going to be a high scoring free flowing game, coming down to defence.

As far as our supporter base is concerned, definitely a few on either side being distasteful and offensive, it's football, it happens, I distance myself from those groups, definitely wish you luck for the season and hoping for a good game!

Wtf you've played the same calibre of teams we have - have a good look at that thanks.

Wtf you've played the same calibre of teams we have - have a good look at that thanks.

The teams they have beaten have won a collective 3 games.

We've beaten 3 opponents that have individually won 3 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And then they followed this up with some truly epic melting over the 'Thompson v Hall' incident. Was easily the biggest cry I've seen from opposition supporters on this board.

I was in full 'Scorched Earth Moderation' mode and we ended up handing out cards to about 30-odd posters. Not sure it did much to further good relations. To which I say, meh.

Odd bunch. (See - well, pretty much any thread on their board.)
A very polarizing event for reasons that escape me, save for tribalism, which doesn't explain the media buying "Bazza showed so much restraint." wtf?! When was that EVER an excuse for on-field thuggery?

Lets look at the facts;

The average ladder position of who the dogs have played is 13.4 while Norths average is 12, I've factored in my analysis that the away factor wasn't considered with this, but given that we have each played only one team in the top 8 currently each, Dogs being the premiers and North playing a team that didn't even make finals (or anywhere close) needs to be considered too.

Lets look at the facts;

The average ladder position of who the dogs have played is 13.4 while Norths average is 12, I've factored in my analysis that the away factor wasn't considered with this, but given that we have each played only one team in the top 8 currently each, Dogs being the premiers and North playing a team that didn't even make finals (or anywhere close) needs to be considered too.

This is why nerds can't football

Apologies, will refrain from commenting in future, find it a little ironic that you lads sit there and insult Bulldogs supporters for their treatment of your club, yet I'm labelled a nerd for simply coming on here and previewing the game and have shown no disrespect towards your club in doing so.

Give Bulldogs their due they're winning games.

It's just that the sides that they are playing are typically being beaten by the other teams they play as well.

And let's face facts, which is more impressive the dogs pushing the Hawks to three points while playing at home or the saints pushing the Hawks to 3 points in Tassie?

Apologies, will refrain from commenting in future, find it a little ironic that you lads sit there and insult Bulldogs supporters for their treatment of your club, yet I'm labelled a nerd for simply coming on here and previewing the game and have shown no disrespect towards your club in doing so.

You analysed ladder position.

Now analyse the wins the teams you've beaten have.

The teams you've beaten (on you're home deck) are travelling like s**t.

We've beaten Adelaide who everyone was frothing over last week.

Melbourne who every one are frothing over this week.

And Gold Coast who currently sit 5th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back