Preview Changes & prematch discussions vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so now the board is writing off dumont too?

Only a few weeks ago posters were delisting nielsen. Next it was Clarke. Now dumont.

Give them a go! Dumont hasn't been the same after getting walloped by JK and Martin. The reality is it was supposed to be a learning experience and both are in the top 5 for best mids in the comp. He'll get there.

Watch out Mountford. They are coming for you. Play bad this week and the posters in here will delist you

I'm sensing minimal changes.

Back them in
Historically,

After we have a bad start after the bye, we get on a roll again.

Don't know if it will happen again. Will this be the NMFC vs Adelaide 2012 story again? Doubt it.

We will either win in a tough contest or get smashed. Whatever the outcome, I just hope we turn up.

It's one of those games again where North is under pressure to perform... again.

And we probably won't this time.

Historically,

After we have a bad start after the bye, we get on a roll again.

Don't know if it will happen again. Will this be the NMFC vs Adelaide 2012 story again? Doubt it.

We will either win in a tough contest or get smashed. Whatever the outcome, I just hope we turn up.

Yeah don't know if im keen on another 2012. Pick 2 is looking pretty sweet

Oh we are tanking alright. Playing Preuss as well would make it obvious. Hansen was dropped for damaging his trade value last week after increasing it from 4th to 3rd up to last week's debacle which moved him back to a 4th rounder so the club are obviously not going to risk any further drop so back to Werribee

There may be enquiries from the media as to why we are playing 4 key forwards but Brad will explain it away.

You bet your boot scootin aunty we are tanking, covertly.

But but but Brad said we are aiming to play finals footy :huh:

I hope they put him around the ball, he has a great instinct when he gets it in his hands, powerful runner and probably the most explosive big man in the comp. His struggles have more been around off the ball stuff, positioning, which I know he has worked really hard on, but doing hard work inside might really let him impact the game.

Dumont is just about our best youngster.

Dickhead coach making him tag is ridiculous. **** tagging, win the ball and execute skills which he can do unlike 90% of his team mates.

Kicks goals too, long bombs from outside 50, boonanas...

Wish I could like twice. Sick of froggy being used as a tagger. He's Swallow v2, who can kick goals and kick further than 35m. Get him in the middle and getting clearances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarko said the Dawks didn't care for playing finals footy and here they go and beat the top team:huh: BradS says we are aiming to still play finals footy, admittedly we are only playing the Dogs so omen wise we will lose by 10 goals :eek:
Not sure why posters are harping on about finals. Every year coaches use the mathematically possible line. Improbable - yes Impossible - no.

So why give up publicly that finals have been ruled out?

Oh we are tanking alright. Playing Preuss as well would make it obvious. Hansen was dropped for damaging his trade value last week after increasing it from 4th to 3rd up to last week's debacle which moved him back to a 4th rounder so the club are obviously not going to risk any further drop so back to Werribee

There may be enquiries from the media as to why we are playing 4 key forwards but Brad will explain it away.

You bet your boot scootin aunty we are tanking, covertly.
Hanson is a free agent.

Dumont is just about our best youngster.

Dickhead coach making him tag is ridiculous. **** tagging, win the ball and execute skills which he can do unlike 90% of his team mates.

Kicks goals too, long bombs from outside 50, boonanas...

Anthony Stevens started his career tagging. A lot of good mids do.

It can fast track a players development running with the best players in the league.

NORTH MELBOURNE

B: M.Williams, R.Tarrant, A.Mullett
HB: S.Atley, S.Thompson, L.McDonald
C: S.Gibson, B.Cunnington, R.Clarke
HF: N.Hrovat, J.Waite, T.Garner
F: M.Wood, B.Brown, S.Higgins
Foll: T.Goldstein, J.Ziebell, T.Dumont
I/C: A.Swallow, J.Macmillan, M.Daw, D.Mountford

Emerg: J.Anderson, L.Hansen, J.Williams
INS: A.Swallow, J.Macmillan, M.Daw
OUTS: L.Hansen, K.Turner, J.Anderson

WESTERN BULLDOGS

B: D.Morris, Z.Cordy, J.Johannisen
HB: S.Biggs, E.Wood, M.Suckling
C: L.Hunter, J.Macrae, C.Daniel
HF: T.Dickson, J.Stringer, L.Dahlhaus
F: B.Dale, J.Roughead, L.Picken
Foll: T.Campbell, M.Bontempelli, T.Liberatore
I/C: M.Wallis, T.McLean, M.Honeychurch, J.Redpath

Emerg: C.Smith, F.Roberts, B.Williams
INS: T.Campbell, J.Redpath
OUTS: T.Boyd, L.Jong

NORTH MELBOURNE

B: M.Williams, R.Tarrant, A.Mullett
HB: S.Atley, S.Thompson, L.McDonald
C: S.Gibson, B.Cunnington, R.Clarke
HF: N.Hrovat, J.Waite, T.Garner
F: M.Wood, B.Brown, S.Higgins
Foll: T.Goldstein, J.Ziebell, T.Dumont
I/C: A.Swallow, J.Macmillan, M.Daw, D.Mountford

Emerg: J.Anderson, L.Hansen, J.Williams
INS: A.Swallow, J.Macmillan, M.Daw
OUTS: L.Hansen, K.Turner, J.Anderson

WESTERN BULLDOGS

B: D.Morris, Z.Cordy, J.Johannisen
HB: S.Biggs, E.Wood, M.Suckling
C: L.Hunter, J.Macrae, C.Daniel
HF: T.Dickson, J.Stringer, L.Dahlhaus
F: B.Dale, J.Roughead, L.Picken
Foll: T.Campbell, M.Bontempelli, T.Liberatore
I/C: M.Wallis, T.McLean, M.Honeychurch, J.Redpath

Emerg: C.Smith, F.Roberts, B.Williams
INS: T.Campbell, J.Redpath
OUTS: T.Boyd, L.Jong

I thought Beveridge was ruthless and dropped under performing players? "Names don't matter" Stringer and JJ have been putrid but still get a game. Does he only drop players when there is little on the line? Brave Bevo not so Brave!!!

Braver then brad has been his whole coaching career.
Rubbish - Stringer is in worse form than when he got dropped last year - only missed against the bottom sides. Now their season is hanging by a thread Stringer can be putrid and stay in.

Back to back smashings and no player dropped? Yeah so brave.

Anthony Stevens started his career tagging. A lot of good mids do.

It can fast track a players development running with the best players in the league.
Agree with this. Initially sounds counter intuitive but Dumont will probably learn more from running with an Ablett than what he will learn on the training track or a whiteboard. Once Jacobs is back then we resume regular programming.

I thought Beveridge was ruthless and dropped under performing players? "Names don't matter" Stringer and JJ have been putrid but still get a game. Does he only drop players when there is little on the line? Brave Bevo not so Brave!!!
Bevos thoughts would be...I need Stringer playing his best footy...I can drop him to the 2s to get some confidence against a weaker opposition or leave him in the seniors to get some confidence against a weaker opposition..........and that's probably where he sees North at the minute

Clarko said the Dawks didn't care for playing finals footy and here they go and beat the top team:huh: BradS says we are aiming to still play finals footy, admittedly we are only playing the Dogs so omen wise we will lose by 10 goals :eek:
He's the Anti-Clarkson. Diametrically opposed in every way. I would have thought imitating a guy that's won 4 premierships might be a better course to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back