Preview Changes & prematch discussions vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blokes 21 and averaging 20.8 possessions, 4.5 tackles tackles a game in a struggling side. Criticisms are way off the mark and significantly overestimating his experience. He is only just getting started in his career and is already a ball-winning, goalkicking inside mid who is probably our 3rd best kick inside 50. He'll be a player, no doubt about it, and while he is still a little inconsistent at this point he still has massive improvement in him.
I'm a big fan of Froggy, and while I tend to agree with your thoughts here, like the criticisms of Clarke a week or so back, I appreciate the different perspective, even if the reports of his death are greatly exaggerated. Helps to keep any rose-coloured glasses in check.

I'd like to see training like that scene in south park where they play china in dodgeball. Make it happen Steve!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many late changes are happening recently?

Blokes 21 and averaging 20.8 possessions, 4.5 tackles tackles a game in a struggling side. Criticisms are way off the mark and significantly overestimating his experience. He is only just getting started in his career and is already a ball-winning, goalkicking inside mid who is probably our 3rd best kick inside 50. He'll be a player, no doubt about it, and while he is still a little inconsistent at this point he still has massive improvement in him.
Froggy is a fair way off the pace at the moment though - doesn't mean he won't get there eventually but its a big gap at the moment between what he is producing and what is required at senior level.

If we are lucky enough to snare kelly and martin then its hard to see where Foggy fits in - if there is interest in him across the border then i think we would need to think seriously about it, as would Froggy - he is 22 next week.

Last edited:
This board can be frustrating when we demand the kids be played only for us to later demand their imminent delisting once they aren't automatically superstars.

Can't wait for the "I don't think Mountford has it" posts in three weeks time after a 14 touch game where he didn't hit a contest hard enough because he ran out of energy working his ass off for the good of the North Melbourne Football Club.

This board can be frustrating when we demand the kids be played only for us to later demand their imminent delisting once they aren't automatically superstars.

Can't wait for the "I don't think Mountford has it" posts in three weeks time after a 14 touch game where he didn't hit a contest hard enough because he ran out of energy working his ass off for the good of the North Melbourne Football Club.

Kangaroos4eva , Quivorir , this is what we were talking about last night.

In my opinion each player is HOFer until they prove otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back