Rumour GFC 2017 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would hate for us to trade our 1st for their 2nd next year. Tempting fate too much for my liking. We did it with Henderson, worked a treat, then did it with Tuohy, success. A few bad injuries, some poor form, and any team can go from top 4 to missing the 8 entirely. Picking up a 34 year old Ablett, I'd much rather trade known commodities than what could be anything from pick 1-18. Why take such a risk?

Tigs have knocked back Essendon to get their R1 for 24 & 29.

That is huge in the stringer deal.

Means if we get 19 for Motlop, we are right back in the frame.

We could do 19 + 22 for Stringer and 28 (can then give 28 for Watts and a pick back)
I said they wouldn't!

No team wants to help out ESADA.

Funny that.

Lets move away from the 3 way connotations please...

Stick to trading scenarios

thx

GO Catters

dd9058be144f3328b03bf09908f30b13acb83fba813a438f7f7f0e767fda2934.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this why Singer hasn't officially nominated a team? So he can switch clubs if a deal can't be reached with Essendon?

Going by what his manager Connors said the other day, he (stringer) probably prefers to get to Essendon but hasn’t nominated a club yet, so I think you could be right.

Wells, Clayton and Pickering currently meeting on the Ablett deal
According to Trade Radio (via Corey Norris).
Just announce it you muppets. You probably signed off on it six weeks ago! Theatre!

They are probably sitting in an office listening to SEN or Trade Radio laughing at the speculation.

Would hate for us to trade our 1st for their 2nd next year. Tempting fate too much for my liking. We did it with Henderson, worked a treat, then did it with Tuohy, success. A few bad injuries, some poor form, and any team can go from top 4 to missing the 8 entirely. Picking up a 34 year old Ablett, I'd much rather trade known commodities than what could be anything from pick 1-18. Why take such a risk?

Didn’t even have to look but knew year of the cat would agree with you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back