Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Melbourne Demons (Round 12, Mon 10/06 3:20pm MCG) FREEZE MND

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people continually trot out this unrealistic bull****... Mayne isn’t getting dropped. Get real.

Sidebottom has already been predominantly playing wing. So there would be no ‘replacing’ going on.

It’s Maggie5 fault.......Mayne to her is like Ponies to Bad Horse ;)

I think I understand where you're coming from, not a bad place at all, but I think that what Daniher deserves is our support for his determination to fight this thing with all that he's got left.
No argument JB so long as he is treated with the respect and dignity he deserves - in my time I have seen a few highly notable people badly used by charities and foundations - as I said trotting them out like trained bears when they are simply past being able to contribute.

THAT is what I don't want to see happen to him.

Scropped!! - are you kidding no one wants him scropped. It is just football. There a coiuple who think he shouldn't be in the team but scropped is just inhumane. No one wants that for Mayney

I'm pretty sure that Maggie does want him scropped.

I found it very odd, Reid, Quaynor and Daicos only did goal kicking and then went inside. Even if players are playing VFL tomorrow, you'd think they would train fully. They didn't even train with the VFL boys this morning.

Just a guess but Reid carryover...........Daics & IQ playing tomorrow so no need to push them too hard as they played last Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people continually trot out this unrealistic bull****... Mayne isn’t getting dropped. Get real.

Sidebottom has already been predominantly playing wing. So there would be no ‘replacing’ going on.
Mayne is not an AFL standard midfielder, never was and never will be, no matter how hard he tries and what a good bloke he is. Holding our midfield back IMO.

Mayne is a another product of Buck's overly defensive mind set....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back