Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Melbourne Demons (Round 12, Mon 10/06 3:20pm MCG) FREEZE MND

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank god they aren’t experimenting the three talls
Was it ever a consideration outside of bigfooty?

I'm glad Reid got a run of games, he showed he's more than capable of providing an option when required, but Cox was also going to be preferred.

Yes. What point of mine are you arguing?
This

"With our midfield and defence, there is no way Cox should be the difference between winning and losing. At the MCG, our team should be expected to win comfortably without him. Fact."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reid dropped?

landscape-1458221273-ht-sam-griner-then-02-jef-150413-16x9-992.jpg

Bucks finally taking the season seriously

This is very close to last year’s grand final squad now. With it essentially being

OUT
Langdon, Goldsack

IN
Moore, Roughead.

Whilst, Langdon is a lock in the top 22, I’m excited to see this team play together.

Despite the hype, I think we match up on Melbourne quite well. Beaten them the last two times & the time before that the umpires were pretty savage towards us & we lost a close one as rank outsiders.

Hopefully we can respond from a down week last week, as Geelong are starting to runaway from the pack.

Cox in seems risky. He needs game time in the 2s. Reckon we’ll see a man out of touch on Monday.

Sier is a no-brainer.

Same as when WHE came Straight in and he done very little since then

This is very close to last year’s grand final squad now. With it essentially being

OUT
Langdon, Goldsack

IN
Moore, Roughead.

Whilst, Langdon is a lock in the top 22, I’m excited to see this team play together.

Despite the hype, I think we match up on Melbourne quite well. Beaten them the last two times & the time before that the umpires were pretty savage towards us & we lost a close one as rank outsiders.

Hopefully we can respond from a down week last week, as Geelong are starting to runaway from the pack.
Brown for Adams too

People still underestimate how important Cox is to our structure. Even if he's underdone, will still take 2 defenders to the contest and bring our small forwards into the game, based on this I expect JT to finally kick a couple and look dangerous. Beams has been a liability defensively. Good changes and much needed VS Gawn.

People still underestimate how important Cox is to our structure. Even if he's underdone, will still take 2 defenders to the contest and bring our small forwards into the game, based on this I expect JT to finally kick a couple and look dangerous. Beams has been a liability defensively. Good changes and much needed VS Gawn.
Absolutely - he is a very clever footballer and doesn't need to mark it to provide a pathway for his smaller (everyone) team mates - his palm downs from marking contests are deliberately angled for his team mates and provide a critical avenue for the smaller and mid sized forwards and mids to penetrate the defensive packs.

Not only will he drag 2 defenders to the contest the opposition will have to direct at least another player to block his leading path - that is 3 players tied up.

HUGE in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back