Rumour GFC 2019 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 743760
Don't know much about him but all I know is that some younger players take longer to develop.
Any SANFL followers know much about him?

He should be a strong player now after multiple years in the afl.. he looked to be a good kid in the champs.. by modern standards more height would be good.. foot skills adequate..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not a party line, it's viewed on his efforts in the VFL he needs a lot of work still
Of course he does at his age, but so do Miers and Clark.
What I am continually seeing in finals for Scott's Geelong is a group of panicked players in the midfield and across the park
Constable is a steady hard at it type of player.
We so desperately need that kind of influence
How many years do we go before we make massive changes.
With our finals efforts, it could only be useful to get finals games into his type
Others there wont be around at Geelong for a long time
Without Dangers efforts in the midfield the other night, we looked like rabble

He should be a strong player now after multiple years in the afl.. he looked to be a good kid in the champs.. by modern standards more height would be good.. foot skills adequate..

For some reason I hope we recruit a player like TK, Menegola that older player for a Midfield position... He MAY. Be a option

Of course he does at his age, but so do Miers and Clark.
What I am continually seeing in finals for Scott's Geelong is a group of panicked players in the midfield and across the park
Constable is a steady hard at it type of player.
We so desperately need that kind of influence
How many years do we go before we make massive changes.
With our finals efforts, it could only be useful to get finals games into his type
Others there wont be around at Geelong for a long time
Without Dangers efforts in the midfield the other night, we looked like rabble
No doubt with another pre season he will be ok and dare say they will make room for him, but at the moment even a half cooked skipper is a better option....

Oh and big no to Jenkins or Daniher better to go with organic growth in the list...

For some reason I hope we recruit a player like TK, Menegola that older player for a Midfield position... He MAY. Be a option
Problem is everyone is now aware of state players and given our picks we wont get the quality, but would be nice to find another Clark prototype that can run allows us to use Clark on the wing more next year..

View attachment 743760
Don't know much about him but all I know is that some younger players take longer to develop.
Any SANFL followers know much about him?
Asked the question on a West coast thread on him a while ago and they said the knock on him was he had a lot of non-damaging disposals. He certainly looks pretty damaging from the vision I've seen. Would be extremely happy to see in a cats jumper

Problem is everyone is now aware of state players and given our picks we wont get the quality, but would be nice to find another Clark prototype that can run allows us to use Clark on the wing more next year..
Yeah but no... There are always will be players who are good enough to play AFL from state league level, but I know what you mean.

Clark on a back flank for me is far more damaging then him on the wing

I thought Jeremy Sharp from WA looked very similar at the Champs last year to the way Clark played... Sharp has dropped in the rankings this year, not really sure of his flaws or areas of improvement. Looked like he could run and carry, and intercept mark when I watched him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back