Rumour GFC 2020 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameron is best mates with Devon Smith, wonder if that goes against us.
Hopefully Devon will tell him what a toxic environment exists at Essendon. If I was Cameron I'd be wondering why Saad, Daniher and others want out. The name 'Daniher' is synonymous with Essendon and yet Joe wants out

Dogs want to trade pick 12 for a future 1st rounder and then pay for JUH with picks between 25-50 this year.

Atm they have 37 and 48 ( around 800 atm). Id think they will need at least another 1000 points. Our 16 and 33 gives them 1630 atm ....P12 is 1268 points

They do have a second nga , Raak but who knows what he is worth. 192cm kid..

Dogs want to trade pick 12 for a future 1st rounder and then pay for JUH with picks between 25-50 this year.

They will need more points than that to pay for a top 5 bid unless they get in more picks this year but it's possible.

They will need more points than that to pay for a top 5 bid unless they get in more picks this year but it's possible.

If Adelaide bid they will need 2400. ... if they plan on going into debt... then maybe we ask their R1 next year ... as then the debt will fall on to their R2 pick..

but as I said I think Carlton will eye the Dogs pick ..it would be help to get the Saad thing done .... so any pick trade will have to be to the Dogs advanatge

Last edited:
CATS FANS REJOICE
Brad Crouch is almost certain to sign a deal with Geelong despite the recent headlines regarding illicit drug charges. The Cats will likely sign Crouch to a 4 year deal keeping him at Kardinia Park until at least the end of 2024.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CATS FANS REJOICE
Brad Crouch is almost certain to sign a deal with Geelong despite the recent headlines regarding illicit drug charges. The Cats will likely sign Crouch to a 4 year deal keeping him at Kardinia Park until at least the end of 2024.
As long as J Cameron is moving in with him then nobody could be unhappy with that

Are there any real examples of teams giving up top 10 draft order for bidding points? Eg. Splitting a top 10 pick into two later first round picks.

Sydney did it with mills IIRC.

If Adelaide bid they will need 2400. ... if they plan on going into debt... then maybe we ask their R1 next year ... as then the debt will fall on to their R2 pick..

but as I said I think Carlton will eye the Dogs pick ..it would be help to get the Saad thing done .... so any pick will have to be to the Dogs advanatge
What are your thoughts on Dogs pick 12 for our future first and our pick 33 for Dogs future second?

Are there any real examples of teams giving up top 10 draft order for bidding points? Eg. Splitting a top 10 pick into two later first round picks.

Its a good question. I cant remember that exact scenario ..but JUH sort of changes it..its not often that an aligned kid will be bid on this early... most instances ..club would prefer to trade up ..to get before the bid

CATS FANS REJOICE

start painting the signs.... Welome to the Geelong Crows..err Cats

In the past 24 hours we've gone from Cameron, Higgins, to no Cameron and no Crouch yet getting Higgins. It was deflating and felt as if we were just desperately trying to add any one who'd come. Now today we're hearing Cameron and Crouch are a chance and it feels better given the age profile.

In the past 24 hours we've gone from Cameron, Higgins, to no Cameron and no Crouch yet getting Higgins. It was deflating and felt as if we were just desperately trying to add any one who'd come. Now today we're hearing Cameron and Crouch are a chance and it feels better given the age profile.
we have not heard about the players using the exit door yet ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back