Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 8 vs. North Melbourne, MRVL Sat 08/05 @ 4:35 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good changes. I’d have preferred Mayne to make way instead of Macrae, but I can live with it.

Really keen to see Henry again on the back of his VFL game last week. He won’t be able to run out the match... but hopefully he can kick a few in the first half.

What a joke T Brown forward
Sier bog in 2nds and doesn't get a game
Maybe we are tanking with selections like this.

Mayne is finished but he is a good MedSub if he wants to continue being a team man like he has always been. He would suit the role, barring us having a lightning quick player to inject or a good tall who can play both ends.

Looking forward to seeing Henry under the roof, suits skilled players, just needs to play with 100% more intensity this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that Sier wasn’t recalled after a strong VFL performance - cards marked maybe?

Happy for Henry to come back in. His 1 grab marking was a feature last weekend so looking forward to him finding his groove.

Tyler Brown … has more upside than Callum and just needs a decent crack at it.

McCrae looked cooked last week - glad he is back to the VFL

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Emergencies are C Brown, Cox, Macrae, Sier so whichever one misses the VFL game will be injury sub.

Wouldn’t make sense for Cox to be an injury sub. What’s the point unless a ruck or key forward gets injured.

As much as I hate our recruitment of “utility/versatile” players, our sub ought to be one of these players.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Confession: I'm mostly hear for the anguish.

'Awwwww no, nooooooo! One Brown goes out and another pops up. They cannot be defeated!'

'Oh Lordy, good God. How is it possible? I swear man, I swear I'm twice the footballer T or C Brown will ever be!'

'No way, no f****** way, Sier played like a super duper footy person last week, he was totally awesome, a sight to behold, it's crazy he can't get a game over one of the Brown brothers'.

I'm happy to admit that both Brown brothers do football better than I ever managed. Good luck to Tyler.

Hope to see better signs of AFL qualities in Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back