Unofficial Preview JLT cup Strathalbyn, Sunday 25th Feb @ 1.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Likes: Murphy, Dear, CEY and the aggression of Fogarty in limited minutes.

Dislikes: Otten was putrid and Gibson was underwhelming.

Well if you are going to claim that you have heard some commentary saying that Richmond know that they have to change their style... Maybe have the reference at hand? Otherwise any idiot could just claim to 'have heard' the exact comment that backs up their position however full of crap they are.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Great .....won't post anything in the future .....see you next year

Back to going private on footy as far as Crows

It is a bit amusing that we put everything away until the last couple of minutes and ruined what was a promising hit out for Fremantle.

Murphy best on ground for us... for me.. he’s overtaken Gallucci and Hampton for Cameron’s spot.

He’s a bloody good looking footballer
Good game but better than Gibbs and Crouch? Don’t think so.

But has to play next game and could cement a round 1 spot with another effort like that. Only 2 tackles so we’d want more of those.

Good game but better than Gibbs and Crouch? Don’t think so.

But has to play next game and could cement a round 1 spot with another effort like that. Only 2 tackles so we’d want more of those.

Gibbs and crouch are seasoned campaigners..

You can’t include them in this froth at the mouth from me!!!

Just caught the last half of 4th qtr. Gee Murphy moves well. Great kick for goal at full tilt, and he's a lefty :)
That was the first I've seen if him (didn't see any Magoos last year)

These games.are.good to see which second stringers step up, as we've got quite a few to come back in
Glad to hear CEY looked good. Here's hoping doedee and the youth get first crack over the old fringe players

Also saw Mackay gets outbodied by Brandon Matera ❤️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EA fat D again you salty idiot port supporters. The only reason I give one knob of goats dropping about winning this, is that your chuckle-chuckle-Crows-were-a-million-points-up-now-they’re-gonna-lose titillations all turned to s**t! I know how much that pisses you off, and I know you’re reading this thread hahahahahahahahahahaha!!

A summary of the game would be great for those of us without foxtel

Team for round 1 barring injuries other than smith:
Brown Hartigan Keath/Doedee/Kelly
Laird Talia Douglas
Atkins Sloane Gibbs
Lynch Walker Knight
Betts McGovern Murphy/Dear/Jenkins

Jacobs Mcrouch B Crouch

Greenwood Keath/Doedee/Kelly
Mackay Seedsman

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad