Autopsy Geelong lose to Richmond by 18 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have some faith with menzel coming back that’ll make it a bit easier in the forwardline

Why we didn’t play Crameri today I don’t know...hopefully we can have some luck soon
Crameri got a real bad poke in the eye last week. Apparently it was terrible ala Scarlett's dad.
It's not that I'm pissed off about. I said in the pre game Linc should of been out. If a dumb campaigner like me can see it why can't they?
Why Zuthrie? It's not his fault but why?
As much as people dislike Parsons what hope has the poor campaigner got. Never knows of he's playing VFL, Sitting in the stands or playing a Fu**ing AFL game on the MCG.
You can lay 8 tackles as a forward but you know if Gregson or Linc play well in the rare VFL game they play you know your F**ked no matter what, cause they're treated like the second coming of Lethal.
We ain't a team and it's caused by the dick sucking of players who should be sucking themselves

We just make hard work for ourselves inside 50.

Slow build up, bomb to Hawkins who has 7 opponents.

Fast break, go sideways.

Shot for goal, Gregson/Fogarty not up to it.

Meanwhile good sides, Richmond included, make you pay when given any sort of sniff.

Missing Menzel badly.
Mate our forwards make no effort whatsoever to be accountable. Parsons was rubbish, Hawkins was jogging up and down on the spot and we didn't work hard enough.

Our work rate is what lost us the game.

Zac Guthrie isn't an AFL footballer and won't be there in finals.

We simply played dumb football.

They have a lot of average footballers who we made look good through sheer lack of workrate.

We're a lazy side.

And we wasted a first round pick on Tuohy.

I love McCarthy. But until he can string 3in a row in the 2s forget it

He came into seniors after playing 3 consecutive games in the vfl

Gallant effort from the boys just couldn't kick enough goals in the last quarter. Great game by Stanley. Ablett, Danger, Selwood and Menegola worked hard all day. We just couldn't put things together at key moments to go on and win in the last quarter.

Why do they keep giving Gregson a run he is hopeless. Can't kick straight and keeps falling over at the worst possible time. Same with Guthrie he gets beaten 1 on 1 far too easily and makes too many mistakes. Its frustrating too when guys like McCarthy can't string together any games through injury.

Geez I badly wanted to beat those Richmond flogs today. Hopefully next time. Need to learn from this and keep our heads up going into the back half of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was known as a dickhead, I think some players didn't like him because he's a dickhead and is now doing what dickheads do, be dickheads.

There's only one thing worse than a dickhead and it's a dickhead with a premiership medal. He'd have been mouthing off no end today, guarantee it.

Before the game I questioned how the likes of Murdoch, Guthrie, Kolo, Tuohy and Menegola would perform under pressure. Those questions were unfortunately answered today. Aside from Tuohy who was good for most of the day, the other 4 were woeful. We saw either the same old skill errors, poor disposal, panic and just general ineptitude in the heat. Really disappointed with Kolo who I thought may have improved in this area.

Guthrie should just be thrown out. Offers sfa. I lost count of how many one on ones he lost today. Just shithouse.

Murdoch just failed to get his hands on the footy. He’s fine when given time and space but struggles in these conditions.

Menegola did some nice things but far too often gave the footy away. He makes a habit of doing this in big games.

Then there is Parsons, Gregson and McCarthy. It’s not working.

Tigers fans liking our posts. How adorable :D

Eh, let them get their kicks. It takes a special level of insecurity to be supporting the reigning Premiers, seeing them win a good game against a contender and STILL feel your energy is best spent trolling the opposition team. I was quite happy when Geelong were winning flags, it's bizarre to see it's somehow made some Richmond fans even more insecure and bitter.

Let them have their moment.

We'll be back.
We're better than them. Just have to get our s**t together, and have some umpires who don't s**t themselves when they flop all over the ground.
Biggest floppers and divers going around.
It's why they can only win at the G with their fans screaming at the umps.

We're better than them. Just have to get our s**t together, and have some umpires who don't s**t themselves when they flop all over the ground.
Biggest floppers and divers going around.
It's why they can only win at the G with their fans screaming at the umps.
Harsh but fair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back