D2 Division 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can anyone clarify what St Johns are actually doing this season and where (if) they'll play?
Seems like a lot of possibilities at the moment. Bye in D4 and D2 seems ridiculous, whilst D3 has a full 10 team comp.

Have you had to deal with their feral supporters and disorganized off field. At one of their home games we had supplied our reserves umpire and they had none. They spent the afternoon abusing our ump. By the way what makes you think I am high and mighty. I have been everything at this club for 49 years and believe me I am not high and mighty when I'm cleaning club room toilets. Don't make statements about people you know nothing about.

Have to disagree as found St Johns people players supporters to be very supportive of umpires especially, players over past 4 years have been way better disciplined (no backchat) unlike teams a lot worse like glen eira, and Richmond centrals, will be very interesting with 50 metre penalty enforced by umps this year, shame I won’t be able to dish them out!!

Brunswick NOBS
Ivanhoe
Whitefriars
Yarra OG
MHSOB
Bulleen Templestowe
St Johns
Power House
Glen Eira
Hawthorn

Have heard on the grapevine that numbers are poor at bulleen temp with only 25 or so seniors training so far, and they may pull the pin if numbers dont improve within a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to disagree as found St Johns people players supporters to be very supportive of umpires especially, players over past 4 years have been way better disciplined (no backchat) unlike teams a lot worse like glen eira, and Richmond centrals, will be very interesting with 50 metre penalty enforced by umps this year, shame I won’t be able to dish them out!!

It will be quite interesting to see the reaction to the 50m penalties being dished out in the reserves. There’s a couple out there who are definitely “19th” men!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have heard on the grapevine that numbers are poor at bulleen temp with only 25 or so seniors training so far, and they may pull the pin if numbers dont improve within a few weeks.
Hi, Not sure where this is coming from. While, not unusually, numbers at training at this time of year have fluctuated, Bulleen Templestowe will be fielding three teams in 2019 with an Under 19 side joining the two senior sides. We are also fielding a Senior Women’s side again this year. Cheers, Russell Wallis, President BTAFC

Hi, Not sure where this is coming from. While, not unusually, numbers at training at this time of year have fluctuated, Bulleen Templestowe will be fielding three teams in 2019 with an Under 19 side joining the two senior sides. We are also fielding a Senior Women’s side again this year. Cheers, Russell Wallis, President BTAFC
That great news. Had a lot of battles with BTFC in my younger days , such a proud club. I know its a tough grind out there for the non school affillated VAFA sides so to keep it going strong is testament to the committee.

Brunswick NOBS
Whitefriars
Yarra OG
Ivanhoe
MHSOB
Bulleen Templestowe
Power House
St Johns
Glen Eira
Hawthorn

You’ve got St John’s finishing 8th in D2 when word around the traps is they’ve already forfeited round 1 and are asking to be re-graded in D3.

Interesting...

My theory is that they are in Division 2 until the VAFA remove them from the fixture. This was taken a few minutes ago and they are still there ...View attachment 621523
You obviously don’t rate Glen Eira or Hawthorn if you’re tipping them to finish below a club that by all reports will struggle to field a team, let alone one competitive for D2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back