Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 15 - Tigers v Saints Fri June 25th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That was not what I was expecting but I'll take it lol.

St Kilda must be infuriating to follow this year. They have games like this, or their come back against the Eagles, but also games like the ton loss against the Doggies, or the Crows loss.

If their last game didn't kill Richmond's Top 4 chances, then this has killed them and buried them in a lonely patch of state forest.

Is that for real?
Still can be a little bit of pain. But the real severe pain disappears. It’s why it’s never a good sight when someone goes down clutching the knee but is able to walk off unassisted not long later.

There will still be some swelling in the area and tenderness. Main symptom is the instability at that point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond supporters pulling out the "3 flags in 4 years" defence again. As someone who knows, once ya start throwing those heckles out constantly, its the beginning of the end.
Nice self-reflection here, liked it. Here's hoping they overpay a couple of duds and keep themselves out of it for a while.

Lowest score at the MCG since 1927.
What a game that was. Collingwood winning the premiership with a score of 2.13 to Richmonds 1.7. Will forever remain the lowest grand final score in history.

Like the Cats, the Tigers' big guns are mostly 30+, or close to it and they certainly looked it tonigh

Long time since they've looked so poor with their skill level.

Not prepared to say end of an era yet, but.......

That was not what I was expecting but I'll take it lol.

St Kilda must be infuriating to follow this year. They have games like this, or their come back against the Eagles, but also games like the ton loss against the Doggies, or the Crows loss.

If their last game didn't kill Richmond's Top 4 chances, then this has killed them and buried them in a lonely patch of state forest.

This year ??!!.

Early in the final quarter, if you'd swapped Richmonds scoring shots around, goals for points, the score would have been drawn.
Not sure what happened to Richmonds kicking tonite. And if my granny had wheels she'd be a Sunbeam etc...

Back