Autopsy AFL 2021 Second Semi Final - Cats v Giants Fri September 3rd 7:50pm EST / 5:50pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Will have to wait another week for Geelong's pick. Melbourne should knock them off fairly comfortably.

Amazing to always get this far but feel like we've seen what happens to the Cats next week twice if not three times up before.

Self-loathing and list age analysis kicks off again next week.

Port vs Dees in a cracking GF.

I don't think she gets the ability to build her craft and I personally don't have an issue and it's probably more with the producer. If you look at how FITH BT and JB are, then she is a breath of fresh air. BT was telling us GWS were in the game in the final quarter to keep the viewers. JB was bemoaning Tom Greene was missing from the team. Let's deal with the main culprits first.
Don't get the hate for her, bet he's the type of guy to switch the Navigational guides voice into an old English school teacher because he doesn't want a woman telling him what way to drive.

No, I really knew a guy that did that. He was a flog. Don't be like Ian.

So I guess the only question is after Selwood’s elbow to an opponent’s throat does he only miss the PF loss to Melbourne or round 1 next year as well?
Football act so fine at most, probably nothing. But you're out for blood so have a fun weekend watching from the sidelines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back