Apples' Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or maybe they just announced tomorrows all nighter at the Spearmint Rhino to celebrate Tay Adams and Maynards respective birthdays.
Is Cox going?

I’ll see myself out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood twitter showing Moore training.....

Teasing

Would seem a strange cheering decision that would result in someone getting dropped, or if Sier is injured that’s a huge out. His big body and skill around clearances would be a huge positive for us against Richmond.

Indeed.

A bunch of years ago, after 33 days of walking 800km across northern Spain and arriving in Santiago de Compestela, that evening there was a free performance in their Gothic Cathedral of K626. What a fine journey to the heavens! Sends shivers up and down my spine just thinking about it.

Sorry Spoons but this sort of thing is not really in keeping with the general Collingwood supporter persona.
I am worried you may have a fever.
Have you noticed any of your teeth growing back?
Very concerned.:think:

Please, for the love of God, stop reading into social media r.e selection.

Sam Gastin, or another club media lacky on minimum wage, is running the account.

These kids know the main talking points and what will create drama and clicks.

If you think Buckley, Walsh or any one else in a decision-making position at the club is going to ******* pull Sam Gastin aside and say:

"Listen mate, here's a huge secret I want you to spill cryptically on Twitter for me."

You need your bloody head read.

Would not want another knock on it, can be regressive.
Exactly. They will avoid all possible contact on it until game time.

He will play. he clearly doesn't have a big bleed in it like Howe did or he wouldn't have been out there at all.

Every day with correct treatment that type of injury improves dramatically. The game is 2 days away still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back