Australia v England First Ashes Test at the Gabba - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he any worse than Ball or Woakes?

Australians have had issues with left armers, could be worth a punt, especially if they lose in Adelaide.
Yes he is much worse. Hence why he averages 37 at fc level at an economy rate over 4.

Yes he is much worse. Hence why he averages 37 at fc level at an economy rate over 4.

Heaven help England if Broad and Anderson go down...

Actually scratch that...it would be awesome lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving Bancroft and Smith taking the piss out of the pathetic Pommie press. Smithy pissing himself laughing. On Fox now.

Where is Swann for his post test interview....

Or has he finally realised that England are garbage!

I men Australia is bog ordinary away from hime but at least we haven't lost test matches to the West Indies lately!

Where is Swann for his post test interview....

Or has he finally realised that England are garbage!

I men Australia is bog ordinary away from hime but at least we haven't lost test matches to the West Indies lately!
Its a pity Joe Root didnt make light of the Davy incident and help to get him off, like Bancroft has to Bairstow.
Says a fair bit about both sides.....

Its a pity Joe Root didnt make light of the Davy incident and help to get him off, like Bancroft has to Bairstow.

It has been the best thing to happen for Warner though- he's been a better batsmen since he went to town on Ellen!

To be fair I would have got runs facing Mitchell Johnson on that wicket.

Worst wicket I’ve seen prepared at the WACA since the horror 90s crackathons

Brown and lifeless from day 1 - made for terrible one sided cricket with bowlers from both sides effectively being little more than bowling machines

The WACA provides some of the best cricket onfield anywhere in the world - given something for bowlers and batters - but that pitch let us down

One imagines that the 2 incidents were quite different.

Remember Warner said he was sticking up for Hashim Amla because Root had taken a wig and held it against his chin.

With Warner's long history of human rights activism, I'm surprised, he wasn't believed immediately.

Good on Bancroft for clearing it up though.

One imagines that the 2 incidents were quite different.

Remember Warner said he was sticking up for Hashim Amla because Root had taken a wig and held it against his chin.

With Warner's long history of human rights activism, I'm surprised, he wasn't believed immediately.

Good on Bancroft for clearing it up though.
:D

Worst wicket I’ve seen prepared at the WACA since the horror 90s crackathons

Brown and lifeless from day 1 - made for terrible one sided cricket with bowlers from both sides effectively being little more than bowling machines

The WACA provides some of the best cricket onfield anywhere in the world - given something for bowlers and batters - but that pitch let us down
How can this be? The most runs in any innings was 328. You’re making it sound like 650.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back