• Draper in 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draper in 4/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to see Kubler getting the win.

He had such a horrible run with injury over many years and great to see him doing well in his late 20s. Like a fine wine..

The last 12 months have been great for his ranking and his bank-balance. Well done mate and keep it up!
Pity his deep run in the Wimbledon didn’t get rewarded ranking wise

Can they swap what was meant to be the Kyrgios game from JCA tomorrow? To help with crowds at the dmaller courts you want as many as possible on that court.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swiatek finally on 9. And watching FAA on 9now.

Rybakina through in straights, good win.
This Stocky German lass has some serious ability Swiatek is against.

Swiatek finally on 9. And watching FAA on 9now.

Rybakina through in straights, good win.
Too much tennis for Cocciaretto. Had a couple of super long matches on Thursday and Friday down here in the middle of the day. Tough to back that up against a quality opponent in Rybakina.

The same can be said about the Adelaide 2 winner Kwon. Does a Kokk from last year, to go from a winner in Adelaide to first-round loser at the grand slam.

I would be all for upping the points/money for the tournaments before the slam a little bit. It just seems harsh to be punished for a good week before the slam. I guess that is life though.

Too much tennis for Cocciaretto. Had a couple of super long matches on Thursday and Friday down here in the middle of the day. Tough to back that up against a quality opponent in Rybakina.

The same can be said about the Adelaide 2 winner Kwon. Does a Kokk from last year, to go from a winner in Adelaide to first-round loser at the grand slam.

I would be all for upping the points/money for the tournaments before the slam a little bit. It just seems harsh to be punished for a good week before the slam. I guess that is life though.

He got good points and money last week given his ranking. The week before a Grand Slam is always for guys who were never going deep. He had to go past the 4th round to match his points from last week.

Back