Grand Slam Australian Open 2024 - Day 1

Will Novak Win Again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Draper has a bigger build so might take him a little bit longer to get his fitness, but he has the desire and game to match it. Korda is a little bit older than those mentioned. This year will be a rebuilding for Korda after 2023 being plagued by injury. A bit surprised he has stuck with Radek as coach.

Radek is rated highly as a coach and you have to give it to the bloke how he pulls so many of the gorgeous birds is worth a standing ovation

I don’t rate Draper that much aside maybe I need to watch him more but he rarely even tries to break

Donna designs her own outfits. My favourite is Gorgi, she has great style. Its pity she doesn't stick around for long though.

Ostapenko wins the outfits though right lol

I really like Rybakina’s outfit this summer which she designed

I could see him winning a US Open given how random winners there are but that would be like 5 years away. Needs to fix a few things.

Yeah wouldn’t surprise me there that’s a slam that weird winners happen more regularly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just googled, I don't mind the top but he should of paired it with plain colour shorts. Damn at least I might be able to go to bed shortly.

Yep top was okay. Weirdly the women version of that “Nike” outfit was nice and yet Tiafoe went full clown might as well have worn a yellow wig

They were saying during the Woz match they're letting people in on even games for some reason.

The commentators weren't sure either.
Why is there so much movement from fans between games, never seen it like this before. They should only be moving at changeovers. Why is this happening??
I was there today and happened in all the courts I went to. I think it's a great move. Helps with congestion around the outside of the courts and gets more people into seats. A bit of movement in between games and players having to wait a few more seconds is not a hindrance.

I was there today and happened in all the courts I went to. I think it's a great move. Helps with congestion around the outside of the courts and gets more people into seats. A bit of movement in between games and players having to wait a few more seconds is not a hindrance.

Problem is old nana can’t just take a seat and has to take forever to find her seat they should be told don’t worry about your seat just take whatever and find your seat during changeovers

Problem is old nana can’t just take a seat and has to take forever to find her seat they should be told don’t worry about your seat just take whatever and find your seat during changeovers

Yes this bloody annoys the crap out of me and it's not just oldies.

Just sit wherever you twits clearly nobody is coming to the seat until change of ends.

Back