BBL06 2nd Semi Final, Heat vs Sixers @ the GABBA.

Best performance tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course they do. And they made sure to tell the umpire to make a terrible decision favouring the Heat in the last over so it would happen too.

Only terrible decision I saw was the Heat being denied a wide.

Only terrible decision I saw was the Heat being denied a wide.
Not the super over. The caught behind in the last over of the sixers innings. Your wide, which is debatable, wouldn't have changed anything

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stupid 3pm start time on a Saturday for the final. Makes it hard when you play cricket as well.
3pm local 6pm eastern. Seems like an earlier start than previous BBL finals?

Members pre sale @ 10am
Public on sale @1pm

They will probably have an extra hour of pre-game bullshit because it's the final.
Yeah I think the WBBL final is at 10.45am.
BBL final pre match @ 3pm.
BBL final match starts @ 4.15pm

I wouldn't blame Cutting.

I think he'd be a real big asset to a side that actually had some decent frontline quicks. Stekkers did well this tournament but the quality isn't there.
Maybe a bit OTT, but in his current role he's more of an asset to the opposition. At the very least, he needs to bowl at a time when his brain snaps don't hurt as much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cutting spudded it but responsibility falls on Baz for picking him. I think he felt he was capable of chasing any acore in the super over and that clouded his bowling choice.
The worst choice imaginable.

Military medium pacer bowling drop kick balls. Baz can play but in depth thinking is beyond him.

Stop saying dots

Back