Werewolf CCA Charity Werewolf Game - Heroes and Villains of the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

It was lucky that I came back from my holiday around the time the rest of my mafia crew died :p So I picked it up and nobody suspected I was a bad guy ;)
I did

Great game Baz , well played mate.

Never suspected por_please_ya either until yesterday's weird vote flip. Where were you yesterday The Half Back? :think:

3 - Bazza
2 - Morgs
1 - BigJoe

Awesome job dogs105 , great effort SFA what an amazing job to raise over a grand for the kids. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
I was sure Joe would click once the two evils left admitted to having the amulet and not giving it to either the vig or seer.

Well played Barry. I was going to seer you a night earlier and then changed to Dingster. But then even after seering you I bought the result. A couple of things Joe said made me think he was playing us all and that's why I voted for him. Good game and well done dogs for raising so much cash for a great cause.

Barrybran- for your winning prize I was going to get a bottle of wine or carton of beer - something which can be delivered from Dan Murphy's say. Do you have a preference?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrybran- for your winning prize I was going to get a bottle of wine or carton of beer - something which can be delivered from Dan Murphy's say. Do you have a preference?
I really appreciate the thought but please make my prize another donation

3. Barry was clearly the best player and a deserved winner
2. Morgs because I didn’t kill a good role
1. Joe for getting to the end as a villager, more of a protected species than Joel Selwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back