Werewolf CCA Charity Werewolf Game - Heroes and Villains of the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey dogs105 apologies for missing this. I made a donation to the cause. I feel as if I missed a good game from the quick catch up I just did.
Thanks so much mate. That's wonderful.

Hope you can play in the next one.

3. Barrybran
2. Morganashlee
1. Mooch

1. Joe - more of a protected species than Joel Selwood

Seems an apt gif, considering

200w.gif

3. baz
2. morgs
1. thb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn. That's insane. Thanks for the little history lesson.
By the way, the game that I won. I was seered as SK, revealed as SK during the day. Everyone knew that I was the SK in the last lynch, I had no amulet. And I still found a way to win.

Just taking the opportunity to brag about that again while I'm here.

By the way, the game that I won. I was seered as SK, revealed as SK during the day. Everyone knew that I was the SK in the last lynch, I had no amulet. And I still found a way to win.

Yes I think it's worth mentioning the rules for the SK have changed nowadays. You have completed what no one else has ever done, or will do again.

Can someone pass me a tissue.

Just shows how many imbeciles play Werewolf.

And these people vote for Admins...

Just shows how many imbeciles play Werewolf.

And these people vote for Admins...
Nobody ever voted for admins, it was always handed down from the sitting admin to their successor. Except next season, there will be an actual election in my final season.

Doesn't bode well does it. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back