Preview Changes/prematch discussion vs Richmond (Spud Firrito tribute pre game so get there early)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson/Mountford for Atley is pretty much all we will and should do.

If Preuss could run out a full game the Goldy would rightfully be in trouble.

Goldstein won't be dropped but that performance was absolutely shocking from him, no way does kruezer outbody Pruess all day like he did today.

Atleys first 3 quarters had to be the worst he's ever dished up, but thought his last quarter was very good and much required from him. I'd still have him out, but if they gave him another go only a seriously good game could him in.

Goldstein won't be dropped but that performance was absolutely shocking from him, no way does kruezer outbody Pruess all day like he did today.

Atleys first 3 quarters had to be the worst he's ever dished up, but thought his last quarter was very good and much required from him. I'd still have him out, but if they gave him another go only a seriously good game could him in.

I didn't even think it was the outbodying. He "burst" away from Goldy all day and left him in his wake.

And to be honest, it happens most of the time when these 2 play each other

Preuss can beat Nankervis.
Clark will miss one, Jacob is gonna be in.
I wanna see Mountford, but have to wait what they'll decide.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pagan loved his mind games.

Get Waite and Goldie in and tell them they can play if they want, but if they don't perform they will be dropped for a month

Atley for swallow only change

If we go with that midfield again Richmond will tear us another one with Martin & co far too slick for us.

It's time to try Preuss and Daw as the ruck combination - Goldie out and to keep team balance Hansen out as well (although he has been ok).

Higgins must spend the bulk of his time in the middle - we can't have JZ, Cunners and Dumont in there at the same time.

Turner and Hrovat to spend time in the middle as well.

Last edited:
the way loogies playing atm i would be tempted to leave him in for the tigers game at least. He provides a good option forward for flexability and his defensive game is suited to the way the tigers bomd it in hoping for jack to mark.

My concern is nankervis tearing goldy another one. His collection of assholes fast exceeding his dicks at the moment.

Jacobs well worth considering as well.

AFL website already giving Clarke a week or 2 off.

" Young Roo in hot water " ?
Really? After seeing the replay of it it wasnt bad at all. He'll be fine. Player was also ok. Who wrote that...a Richmond supporter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back