Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

I think GA is level 3. We always use the lift to get there (I attend with an 81 and 83 year old). Ask someone who works there and they will assist.
I'm sick of able bodied people using the lifts when they can walk up the ramps or stairs. They are finally getting better at only letting elderly/disabled in the lifts. My boy was in a wheelchair for 18 months and the lifts were always full with drunk, fat, lazy blokes. Could sometimes take us 30m to get to the carpark (no ramps to the carpark).

In the end we went to the footy less often because of difficulty with access around the ground.

Does anyone happen to know if there’s any GA on level 1? My grandpa can’t walk up the ramp anymore and he gets dizzy sitting that high up.

Typically for North games GA is available for L1. Hoping that St Kilda - as a smaller club - has some L1 available tomorrow.

For the Carlton replacement game though GA was limited to L3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t want to see it but I wouldn’t be surprised if Paul Curtis gets dropped. Didn’t do much on the weekend.

6 disposals, 1 tackle, and only 8 pressure acts.

Pretty quiet last week too. I’d rather the coaches persist but wouldn’t be surprised if he goes back to the VFL to find form and confidence.
Agree, it is what Noble is saying in that dropping players to the VFL is necessarily going to give them the experience they need because of the difference in standard. So he really jas to keep playing kids that are the future and sacrifice going for a win each week.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back