David Koch - The Chairman of the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't find one with him in a Port guernsey. Here is on in the trainers guernsey though.

957459-david-armfield.jpg

I couldn't find one with him in a Port guernsey. Here is on in the trainers guernsey though.

957459-david-armfield.jpg
Arnie: "Alright, Dean, I'm gonna go now."
Brogan: "Will you be back?"
Arnie: "I'll be back"

Total Recall: "Get your arse to Mars"
Total Recall: "You're not you, you're me!!!"
Terminator 2: "Come with me if you want to live"
Predator: "If it bleeds... we can kill it"
Commando: "Let of some steam Brogan"

So, uh, when Foley said "More Power, less Port" and we all criticised him, wasn't he pretty much saying "Let's get out of the 5015 post-code" like Kochie has said?

No.

Our brand name is a separate discussion from being relevant on the national stage.

So, uh, when Foley said "More Power, less Port" and we all criticised him, wasn't he pretty much saying "Let's get out of the 5015 post-code" like Kochie has said?
Not really, I think Foley was talking about changing our identity again back to something like 'Port Power' and Kochie is talking about promoting our current identity outside 5015.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.

Koch 95% of the time says Port Adelaide rather than Power. He used to always so Port Power on Sunrise. He has learnt. ;)

What Koch has done is move Port Adelaide out of the postcode and move it onto a national stage. Foley wanted to leave Port Adelaide behind and put Power onto a bigger stage.

I really wish we would replace the Power on our log with either PAFC or Port Adelaide. Nothing against the Power name just prefer to market us as Port Adelaide rather than Power.

The 'PA' monogram would make the ultimate OneClub logo for both teams.

I do like the monogram but I just have this need to see more Port Adelaide. There is more strength in the name Port Adelaide than there is Power I think.
I like the monogram with 1870 incorporated somehow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back