Recommitted Denver Grainger-Barras [OOC 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be Sinn or Duursma involved?
Two names that have been brought up, yes.

Seems Port might have their hands full with other trades though.

Hawthorn getting Xavier Duursma to play with his soon to be drafted brother and Port getting DGB to get him away from playing understudy to the role currently occupied by Sicily makes pretty decent sense for both players and both clubs to me.

Hawthorn getting Xavier Duursma to play with his soon to be drafted brother and Port getting DGB to get him away from playing understudy to the role currently occupied by Sicily makes pretty decent sense for both players and both clubs to me.
I don’t completely hate it, I’m far from convinced on DGB. My only concern is our key position stocks are so thin trading away one of the few prospects we have in that area for someone who doesn’t really fill a need is a bit awkward from a list management point of view.

9-10+ teenagers? What a load of crock. When Hawthorn flogged you you had 2 teenagers, When Carlton flogged you in Perth you had 2, even when Gold Coast flogged you in Perth you only had 1 teenager while GC had 2, is the last derby your average age was over a year older than Freo, you only had 2 teenagers.…. i could go on.
you can lie to your self all you want but but facts are facts and we will call out your BS.
You should check the actual facts before mouthing off.

Where do think he fits for us?

This kid just needs a few years to mature IMO. Seems more like a very excited puppy when he plays. Also too much expectation because he was such a high draft pick.

I still think he can be a very good defender, but will take a couple more seasons and the ball not constantly being pumped into the Hawthorn backline will probably help as well.

Hawks would be mad to trade him.

This kid just needs a few years to mature IMO. Seems more like a very excited puppy when he plays. Also too much expectation because he was such a high draft pick.

I still think he can be a very good defender, but will take a couple more seasons and the ball not constantly being pumped into the Hawthorn backline will probably help as well.

Hawks would be mad to trade him.
First sensible thing I’ve heard you say about us. Looking forward to this continued optimism from you vinnie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should follow Peter Bell’s lead…

Former top 10 pick contracted for another year. We will need a top 10 pick and a player to release him.
Any chance that Peter Bell, when lost by the Nuns in a channel by the side of a dirt track in the middle of ******* Korea had to play Rock, Paper, Scissors with Kim Jong Un to determined who could come up with the biggest bullshit story and life of ambit?

DGB for Bailey Banfield, who hangs up the phone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back