D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I see the VAFA has taken all of the investigation details off its website and replaced it with carry over penalties from 2023.

Anyone have any idea what the result of the Elsternwick-Hawthorn investigation was or has it been put in the 'can't give a damn about it anymore' folder and left incomplete?

I believe they resolved some of them (Shem v Raiti, Shem v The Crowd, Raiti v Others) but the issues that stemmed from the GF (post the GF) were possibly still outstanding.

This doesn't leave the Big Footy Forum but apparently NB are set to receive a huge cash injection after one of their players won the lottery last night.
Anyone else hearing this?

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'll keep it short as I don't trust this not leaving the room. I'm not sure who won and how much but i've heard there will be signs. (chips in the canteen, free soap in showers)

Im hearing its a straight swap. old coach out new coach in type deal. more to come
Great to hear from you again chips.

It's the age old story of a coach . You field a team, you have a vision, you're building, lose one game and the club gives up on you. No loyalty anymore. Back when I used to play your coach was the coach, no questions asked, go out and play for the jumper, not some wasteful strategy tracking heart rates. I know how fast a heart needs to beat mate, and if you love your club like a true coach makes you do, your heart will be moving fast enough. Feel for this bloke, I know that he bled for his club. Shameful that the players didn't bleed for him .

Plenty more to come with this. New coach old coach. Hopefully this once proud club returns to what it once was. Not this shambles. Build from the ground up. Football first, plyometric stretching second .

Highly doubt those inner suburb almond latte sipping hipsters use soap.
hear hear. who am i kidding mate they dont even have showers. i drove past the ground the other day and i saw the players on the pitch naked showering each other with last years premiership cups. mate they dont even have a bloody fence around their ground who do they think they are

Last edited:
Great to hear from you again chips.

It's the age old story of a coach . You field a team, you have a vision, you're building, lose one game and the club gives up on you. No loyalty anymore. Back when I used to play your coach was the coach, no questions asked, go out and play for the jumper, not some wasteful strategy tracking heart rates. I know how fast a heart needs to beat mate, and if you love your club like a true coach makes you do, your heart will be moving fast enough. Feel for this bloke, I know that he bled for his club. Shameful that the players didn't bleed for him .

Plenty more to come with this. New coach old coach. Hopefully this once proud club returns to what it once was. Not this shambles. Build from the ground up. Football first, plyometric stretching second .
Ah BL - the wisest man this side of bell street. Love your insight mate.

If only these young blokes had a quarter of the ticker you do, would have loved to see you go about your business in the early 90s.

Hope you're well mate. round 1 is fast approaching and you know what that means.

Ah BL - the wisest man this side of bell street. Love your insight mate.

If only these young blokes had a quarter of the ticker you do, would have loved to see you go about your business in the early 90s.

Hope you're well mate. round 1 is fast approaching and you know what that means.
Yeah mate. Few tins. Coupla dimmies. All this talk of chips, where are the chiko rolls?

Please don't tell me PC culture has taken this away from me too... First my children, second some true grit in a footy match, and now a delicious football treat. The world has gone made!!!!!!!!!

Go woke go broke if you ask me.

hear hear. who am i kidding mate they dont even have showers. i drove past the ground the other day and i saw the players on the pitch naked showering each other with last years premiership cups. mate they dont even have a bloody fence around their ground who do they think they are

Heard a rumor every div 4 team was celebrating the same way after being promoted to Div 3.

It sounds like with the no fences, this is something progressive the inner-city council and NB want to promote as a sense of openness and non-conformity. It allows for fluidity and connection both physically and metaphorically. It's like breaking down barriers and embracing a more inclusive and accepting environment. I for one hope all div 3 teams tear down their walls.

Heard a rumor every div 4 team was celebrating the same way after being promoted to Div 3.

It sounds like with the no fences, this is something progressive the inner-city council and NB want to promote as a sense of openness and non-conformity. It allows for fluidity and connection both physically and metaphorically. It's like breaking down barriers and embracing a more inclusive and accepting environment. I for one hope all div 3 teams tear down their walls.
you're an interesting critter friends

hear hear. Couldn't agree more.

Looking forward to having a couple of non-conforming moondogs at the bullring with you. Beautiful how footy can bring together likeminded individuals.

Thab=nks mate. Speak soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WWHC: Canterbury the new front runner for best canteen this season; heard they have a new menu of Quiches, vegan chopped salads and cream puffs.
you're a good man CC. Although i will need some clarification, are the salads chopped by someone that is vegan or are the salads vegan and also chopped?
Looking forward to hearing back.
Ciao

something tells me there wasn't a whole lot of interest in creating an even draw for the 6th tier of the competition
It’s a pretty easy fix.

The 4 teams North Brunswick, Canterbury, Swinburne uni, Richmond Central all have 1 bye.

When they are scheduled to play each other they don’t. They make that round a bye for the 2 teams on one occasion.

Round 3 NB V C
Round 10 C V NB

Round 8 R v SU
Round 15 Su v R

This would ensure all teams play 16 matches with two byes.

I was able to work it out in 10 minutes or less to make it work. Hmmm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back