Traded Jack Steele [traded to St Kilda for 2017 second rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems pretty set in stone that he will end up at the saints but I hope the bombers have a dip. Club obviously wants to strengthen midfield considering we were well into O'Meara.

But yeah, expect him to end up at the Saints if he does end up leaving, which I'm sure he will due to the lack of opportunity
Can't see how you guys will fit him in after paying Laverde 400k a year... ;)

I know gws season is still going but it feels to me that the longer he goes silent the more likely he will stay.people say he has accepted st kilda but yet to announce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know gws season is still going but it feels to me that the longer he goes silent the more likely he will stay.people say he has accepted st kilda but yet to announce.
Correct.
He should probably nominate if he really wants to come.
Although I think he still hasn't made his mind up yet

Longer for Steele has been mentioned
Maybe next years 2nd pick
Couldn't imagine st kilda trading a first round for Steele even if we get a pick back unless it is packaged

This bloke would have to be the most overrated commodity on the trade table this year. I just don't see what the excitement is all about.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Numbers in the NEAFL are pretty insane, although the standard may be terrible.
Don't think he's really overated
Marchbank would be more

It seems pretty set in stone that he will end up at the saints but I hope the bombers have a dip. Club obviously wants to strengthen midfield considering we were well into O'Meara.

But yeah, expect him to end up at the Saints if he does end up leaving, which I'm sure he will due to the lack of opportunity

Not set in stone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back